India-Forums

Astitva Ek Prem Kahani
Astitva Ek Prem Kahani

Update for 10th March (Page 2)

OodlesDoodles IF-Veteran Member
OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 5:24pm | IP Logged

Thanks Sree , Wow they actually already sharing intimate moments that does mean that they still have the same love that they initally had.

In India its Monday to Thursday while in the US its Sunday to Wednesday . hope this clarifies .

sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 9:45pm | IP Logged

A very nice episode,  especially for those who want Abhi and the cutie Simran to get united. Clap I must tell you all one thing that that these two share an awesome chemistry between them. Ut was really nice to see them so close to each other after such a long.................... time.

But, friends, be ready for a sad and depressing episode next Monday as i do feel Abhi , after seeing Neha's diary might call off the marriage due to guilt towards Neha. CryCryCry

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 3:07am | IP Logged
I'm still in shock... Sree, thanx for the awesome update cos I didn't get to watch the episode... I've forgotten what Abhi and Simran look like in each other's armsConfusedConfused

I must say I agree with Ikaran, Abhi dosn't seem to have grown up at allDeadDead .. and if I were Simran I'd be feeling way stupid for having got him married to Neha in the first place. I still don't know what was THAT all aboutConfusedConfusedConfused .. in the end it's come out smelling like just another K-twist!!!!!!! Were the makers trying to stir up sympathy for Abhi by showing us "Look, he's even married now, but he never stopped loving Simran, so forgive him his betrayal with Kiran and let her take him back"..?!?!? What a way to do it!!!Angry Is the Indian audience so dumb they would never forgive Abhi if he hadn't proved his 'love' for Simran even while being married to someone else???? Ouch

One other thing: Simran has finally heard from Abhi's lips that he loved her and only her while being dutifully married to Neha. Now both Abhi and Simran have as good as admitted that Neha's suspicions were not unfounded and she was NOT hallucinating. Hypersensitive and insecure she might have been, stupid and wrong she was not. Don't they feel wretched for inflicting all that needless pain on Neha???AngryCryAngry

The serial might be 'different' and engrossing on the surface but some ideas and events are so convoluted they're revolting!!
queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Oops! Multiple post.. and no delete button.. sorryTongue

Edited by queenbee - 11 March 2005 at 11:24pm
Jyotishna Newbie
Jyotishna
Jyotishna

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
i too want simran and abhi to get married. Something in the back of my mind says that at the last minute something will happen and they will not get married, lets just hope and pray that they do and than the serial comes to an end.
pretty Senior Member
pretty
pretty

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
thanx for the lovely update sree
scorpio_pk Senior Member
scorpio_pk
scorpio_pk

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Please check out the following website...
http://www.bollyteens.com/Forum/showthread.php?p=408804#post 408804
they'r actually copying and pasting the updates written by Mr Sree Angry
By the way I am really impressed by the updates.Clap

Again thanks Mr. Sree

I am totally on Neha's side and still feeling sympathy for her, Abhi is a stupid immature person who unintentionally or unwillingly hurt his wife Neha and Simran...she is definitely the main cause of my favourite character Neha's death because if she would not be the cause of Neha's stress , then definitely she could spend her pregnancy very peacefully and happily.

Edited by scorpio_pk - 11 March 2005 at 11:01pm
Yusra Senior Member
Yusra
Yusra

Posted: 12 March 2005 at 11:48am | IP Logged

Go to top