Update for 10th March - Page 2

Posted: 19 years ago
I'm still in shock... Sree, thanx for the awesome update cos I didn't get to watch the episode... I've forgotten what Abhi and Simran look like in each other's armsπŸ˜•πŸ˜•

I must say I agree with Ikaran, Abhi dosn't seem to have grown up at all🀒🀒 .. and if I were Simran I'd be feeling way stupid for having got him married to Neha in the first place. I still don't know what was THAT all aboutπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• .. in the end it's come out smelling like just another K-twist!!!!!!! Were the makers trying to stir up sympathy for Abhi by showing us "Look, he's even married now, but he never stopped loving Simran, so forgive him his betrayal with Kiran and let her take him back"..?!?!? What a way to do it!!!😑 Is the Indian audience so dumb they would never forgive Abhi if he hadn't proved his 'love' for Simran even while being married to someone else????

One other thing: Simran has finally heard from Abhi's lips that he loved her and only her while being dutifully married to Neha. Now both Abhi and Simran have as good as admitted that Neha's suspicions were not unfounded and she was NOT hallucinating. Hypersensitive and insecure she might have been, stupid and wrong she was not. Don't they feel wretched for inflicting all that needless pain on Neha???😑😭😑

The serial might be 'different' and engrossing on the surface but some ideas and events are so convoluted they're revolting!!
Oops! Multiple post.. and no delete button.. sorryπŸ˜›
Edited by queenbee - 19 years ago
i too want simran and abhi to get married. Something in the back of my mind says that at the last minute something will happen and they will not get married, lets just hope and pray that they do and than the serial comes to an end.
thanx for the lovely update sree
Please check out the following website...
http://www.bollyteens.com/Forum/showthread.php?p=408804#post 408804
they'r actually copying and pasting the updates written by Mr Sree 😑
By the way I am really impressed by the updates.πŸ‘

Again thanks Mr. Sree

I am totally on Neha's side and still feeling sympathy for her, Abhi is a stupid immature person who unintentionally or unwillingly hurt his wife Neha and Simran...she is definitely the main cause of my favourite character Neha's death because if she would not be the cause of Neha's stress , then definitely she could spend her pregnancy very peacefully and happily.

Edited by scorpio_pk - 19 years ago
thanx tahnxn thanx ur da best  ahve been dying to knw