India-Forums

Astitva Ek Prem Kahani
Astitva Ek Prem Kahani

Update for 10th March

sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 9:57am | IP Logged

The episode begins with Saurabh and Abhi talking in the garden. Abhi is stunned on hearing SAurabh requesting him to marry Simran. Saurabh continues his talk and says that their relationship has always been bitter and not good. He says he is mainly responsibel for this. He also says he did not trust and believe Abhi at all and always thought he was guilty for the sorrow that Simran faced. He then says he is requesting Abhi to forget all that and for a good future, the only option before all was Abhi-Simran's marriage.  Abhi is happy, at the same time, he cannot believe what he is haering. He tells Saurabh that he is not very sure whether he can do what he wants him to do. But he says he is very happy that SAurabh has pardoned him for everything. SAurabh in a very emotional tone, tell Abhi that thia is the first and last time that he is asking a favour from Abhi and that Abhi should agree and requests him not to say no. Saurabh's eyes are really very sorrowful and it tell the entire story. Seeing his face, Abhi gets very emotional and cannot say no. He simply nods his head with full consent. Saurabh is very happy and relieved.

At Simran's house, there is a big gathering. Abhi with Abhi's parents, Brian, Rashmi with Pranay and ofcourse, Saurabh, Shaguna and Simran are there. Simran does not know why all are seated together. Saurabh then tells everybody that as Brian said , he also believes that is the right thing. Brian will always wish good for Simran. He tells everybody that the only soultion before them is Abhi-Simran's marriage. Returning Gudiya to Abhi will not solve all the problems. Marrying Abhi is the only way. Simran is shocked to hear this from her father. She gets up at once and says no. Brian tries to tell her something, but she stops him and says nobody has the right to force her and intervene in her life. She says she can handle her life pretty well. Saurabh scolds Simran for being rude with Brian. Simran does not like to talk about that matter and simply walks in. Saurabh tries to stop her, but Abhi stops him and tells Saurabh to give Simran time. Let her decide what she has to do in future.

Simran is in her room, very desperate and thoughtful. She sits, stands, loiter,again sits, stands, finally picks up her mobile and calls Abhi. Abhi picks up. Simran tells him she wants to talk to him and asks him come immediately. As soon as she disconnects her mobile, there is a knock on her door. She opens it and it is Abhi. They both just look at each other. Simran asks him to come inside and asks him how come he came so quickly. Abhi says he was waiting down and had not gone home. Abhi very emotionally says how can i go and where can i go ,Simran? Abhi asks her what she wanted to talk. Simran tells him that what people are expecting of them cannot happen all of a sudden and just bcos they are forcing. Lots of bad things have happened between us and this decision is not easy. Abhi says we only can understand what happened between us. Simran says it is so ironic that the same people who were against their marriage are today, wanting them to get united. But what about us? We have to answer the questions before us, says Simran. Abhi agrees and says he too was in the same position when Simran asked him to marry Neha. He says he also thought a lot at that time and there were many questions before him then. He says the same questions are beofre us now and we have to answer. Simran says She feels even though they have become mature with the passage of time, she is is feeling difficult in answering certain critical questions in her life. Abhi says this is bcos they are seeing life as a question papaer that needs to be treated logically. Simran tellsAbhi that she does not want to give Astha a life in which she is crippled withquestions to which there is no answer. Abhi advises her to think from the heart and asks her what her heart says? Simran says she wants every kid to get all the happiness it deserves right form birth. Abhi at once tells her that they both can give AStha a better future if they get united. Simran approves to this and nods her head. Abhi tells her that all are waiting for their decision , we have to go down. Simran agrees.

In the hall, all are patiently waiting for Abhi and Simran. They come down. All are panic-stricken asto what their answer would be. Abhi asks Simran whether she wants to tell. Simran just nods her head indicating Abhi to tell. Abhi says we both agree. There is a hot wave of air being breathed out by all in relief. All are happy. Brian congratulates Abhi. SAurabh hugs Simran. Shaguna distributes some sweet to everybody, at once.(Don't ask me how!!) Abhi's mother says she will go tomorrow and fix the muhurat. Simran tells everybody that she wants a simple marriage in a temple. All agree.

Rashmi andSimran are together. Rashmi asks Simran whether she is happy. Simran says she is not sure. But tells her that one thing is for sure that for Neha, she will do whatever she wanted from her. Simran says she will keep Gudiya happy and will not trouble anybody. Rashmi says she is sure that Gudiya will get the same love as Astha. Simran is disturbed and says she is not sure. She says she has no clue how to react. Neha had once told her that she always loved Abhi. But today, she feels Abhi is a total stranger. She tells Rashmi that she is having the same kind of fears as one would have in arranged marriage. Rashmi says this fear will soon go with time. This is natural. She tells Simran that is has been a known fact now that nobody can take Abhi's place in her life and thatSimran always loved Abhi. Rashmi tells her to be happy as she is marrying the person she loves. Both hug each other.

In the hospital, Simran is with Brian and Janet. Actually Janet is being prepared mentally for artificial inseminization. Simran tells Janet that after implantation, success is not assured. But also says seeing her reports, she is very confident. She then calls and informs the hospital staff to keep the OT ready. Brian and Janet alre sort of tense.

Then the story moves One Month Later.

Janet is in bed at her home. She is very happy. She tells Simran(She looks the old Simran, gorgeous as ever)that she is very happy that she is pregnant. Janet thanks Simran for doing a near impossible thing for them. Simran is also very happy. Brian comes there and tells Simran that hw will drop her. Simran tells Janet to take rest and that she will come to her place for check-ups.

Brian and Simran are in the car. Brian tells Simran that after her marriage got settled, there is a new glow in her face and she looks more charming. Simran thanks him and says all are happy. Seeing everybody's happiness, Abhi and herself are also happy. She says this is very good for Astha's future. Brian gets wild and immediately asks Simran to stop the car. Simran does not understand anything and stops the car. Brian then screams at Simran and tells her that if they don't love each other and are marrying only for AStha's sake, please don't marry. He tells her to take this as a piece of advise bcos they both have faced so much in life that they cannot afford to make another mistake. Simran goes into her own thoughts.

Simran goes to Abhi's house. He asks her whether she had been shopping. Simran says she wanted to talk to him. She asks him whether they are getting married for AStha or bcos they love each other. Abhi with a stunned look, tells Simran that life does not always give ap erson 2 chances . Life has given them a 2nd chance and they should try to make amends. He touches her, sits very close to her and tells her that they were always in love with each other. I don't tell you that you never loved Abhimanyu Joshi or I did not love Neha. Infact, i loved Neha a lot and still love her. But due to the circumstance he was in, he developed a personal feeling towards neha. After marriage too, he was just fulfilling his responsibilities as her husband, but loved only Simran. Saying this, they get even closer. Simran and Abhi get romantic, hug each other and share a very intimate moment.

Edited by sree_20 - 10 March 2005 at 9:58am

kajal03 Goldie
kajal03
kajal03

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 10:21am | IP Logged
i THOUGHT ASTITVA DOES NOT COME ON THURSDAY. 
chweetweety Goldie
chweetweety
chweetweety

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Sree...i am so happy reading todays update. I just hope they get married....i dont know how the writer is enjoying their seperation...but i cant stand abhi and simran not marrying atleast now....
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Thanks sree...wonderful update.

Kajal Astitva comes Monday to Thursday In India.
lkaran Groupbie
lkaran
lkaran

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

"After marriage too, he was just fulfilling his responsibilities as her husband, but loved only Simran."

Really sick statement from Abhi...for all those who were hopeful that with time he has matured this once again shows how insensitive he can be. His tune changes to suit the moment....If he always loved "ONLY" Simran then why when Neha was tormented did he not say so?!?! And how can he now say this without any remorse or guilt?!?

I am just tired of Abhi...maybe the leap is good, hopefully we will get to see some youngsters falling in love for the right reasons..and not lead a charade like Abhi.

Sorry if my statements offend any Abhi supporters...but what he told Simran today has made me lose all (whatever little remained) respect for him. Simran definitely deserved better!

rouble Senior Member
rouble
rouble

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update sree!
centondaline Newbie
centondaline
centondaline

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 4:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kajal03

it dont in america...

centondaline Newbie
centondaline
centondaline

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajal03

Go to top