DEK Daily Discussion Thread - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Hi priya!!! how r u??
yep!just saw the article...I hope they won't make her a negative character! I mean we already have so many villains to create hurdles!
Hi Sam hope you are doing well whereas on my side I have completely lost my voice I can hardly speak it's freezing overhere.

Well for the meantime she will be a spoilt brat and hoping she will not be turned into a negative character later on but all chances are there as the whole family is evil๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
hey guys.! How are you all. Looking forward to today's episode :)
@priya: I am good!awh!get well soon!it's lil cold in here...
yeah!evilness is in their blood i guess๐Ÿ˜† and their father is like that so his children r bound to be like him!I hope she helps moniya and akash when UV-moniya's marriage is fixed(if it gets fixed anyway๐Ÿ˜†)
Originally posted by ConnectTheDots.

hey guys.! How are you all. Looking forward to today's episode :)

Hi!! what's your name?? I am sam๐Ÿ˜Š me too!
I like today episode it's nice... UV sis is very caring for her bro and like her sensibility.  UV isn't a bad guy but I think he is trapped in the game of thrones.  I think if UV falls truly in love with Monya then he will give Akash a tough time.

Precap bechari Monya...she is already thinking about her marriage
I couldn't watch it tonight hopefully will see it tomorrow! I need a written updater!! NOW!!!!
hey priya was there any AshIya scenes??
arey

koi hai jo Akash monya ko like karte hain yahan pe

๐Ÿ˜ญ

i really love MonAsh, uday toh bihidi hui princess ki saat hi acha lagta hai ๐Ÿ˜† they both suit each otha, 

๐Ÿ˜ญ lagta hai sab Uday aur moniya ko pasand karte hain ๐Ÿ˜”
Edited by R3b3l_Pr1nc3s5 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by uyti

<font color="#CC0000">@mini:<font color="#333333"> Hi!u see everyone is liking UV more than Akash๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†
But I like Akash-moni jodi more! I hope the CV's won't change the storyline!whom do u like more??
</font></font>

hiii how r u?? I like akash and moni ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by R3b3l_Pr1nc3s5

arey

koi hai jo Akash monya ko like karte hain yahan pe

๐Ÿ˜ญ

i really love MonAsh, uday toh bihidi hui princess ki saat hi acha lagta hai ๐Ÿ˜† they both suit each otha,

๐Ÿ˜ญlagta hai sab Uday aur moniya ko pasand karte hain๐Ÿ˜”

hiii im mini wats ur name??
Yea I think everyone 1 loves Uday more