DEK Daily Discussion Thread - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
@mini: Hi!u see everyone is liking UV more than Akash๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†
But I like Akash-moni jodi more! I hope the CV's won't change the storyline!whom do u like more??
hey sam I add ur name in the AT...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Hi debo!thanks๐Ÿ˜ƒ
debo whom do u like more?? akash or UV???i mean with moniya!
Originally posted by uyti

Hi debo!thanks๐Ÿ˜ƒ
debo whom do u like more?? akash or UV???i mean with moniya!
they both r ok on their side..but I want anyone more frndy n helpfull for Moniya..
Originally posted by deboleena.manna

they both r ok on their side..but I want anyone more frndy n helpfull for Moniya..

as of now,akash is more helpful!let's see if UV turns into a pos character!I think UV and JN both feels some kinda attraction towards each other๐Ÿ˜•
๐Ÿ˜• But JN acts like she's drunk all the time๐Ÿ˜†
I don't like JN at all...๐Ÿ˜†..she is very irritating..u know my father also like this show bcoz of the concept...n don't like the other show bcoz of the rona dhona..n he said it is very board...but don't want to talk about that...๐Ÿ˜‰..we don't want to call mod here...so forget it..๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by deboleena.manna

I don't like JN at all...๐Ÿ˜†..she is very irritating..u know my father also like this show bcoz of the concept...n don't like the other show bcoz of the rona dhona..n he said it is very board...but don't want to talk about that...๐Ÿ˜‰..we don't want to call mod here...so forget it..๐Ÿ˜†

Same here!she knows how to show off๐Ÿฅฑ wow!u r so lucky that your father watches TV with u๐Ÿ˜† my father is really strict and I can't watch TV in front of him๐Ÿ˜† yes!hush hush!otherwise we'll get warning!
i watch the "other show" sometimes๐Ÿ˜† do u watch it??I like rocky thereโญ๏ธ
no sam I didn't..my first fab is PKYEK..then DEK...do u see anything common in both name?both have EK at the end..๐Ÿ˜†...
I made the poll...now vote...
I used to watch PKYEK!I was a great fan of it!But then...!!!kekta mayya ruined it all!!now i watch it sometimes.not regular.I watch many other serials...like IPKKND,KTLK,BALH etc etc๐Ÿ˜† almost everything.
hey thanks for the poll..voted!i voted for my one๐Ÿ˜† but u can't vote ri8?๐Ÿ˜•