India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

Kali looks bad with bangs (Page 2)

XxRafiahxX Goldie
XxRafiahxX
XxRafiahxX

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 4:28am | IP Logged
excuse me!do u mind rucha is my cousin n i can't tolerate any1 sayin dat i think i should tell her!!

poison ivy Goldie
poison ivy
poison ivy

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 5:22am | IP Logged
please!! i think salma was downright rude!! i think cool girl only for her opinion about kali n not whether cool girl was better looking or wat!! i think that salma was new n she needs to read the rules n get a nice talk by our moderators b4 she hurts the sentiments of the other members of this forum!! no one has any rights to hurt the sentiments of the ppl on this forum!! they have their right to voice their own opinion n i am not disagreeing to that!! but being rude to another person!! excuse me!! that DOES NOT work here!!
poison ivy Goldie
poison ivy
poison ivy

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 5:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by thania

excuse me!do u mind rucha is my cousin n i can't tolerate any1 sayin dat i think i should tell her!!

hehe!! i think kali looks really nice with her new fringe!! n she def looks better now!! is she really ur cousin?? or was that a joke?

Cool_girl_2145 Senior Member
Cool_girl_2145
Cool_girl_2145

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nasshuu

look cool_girl dont blame salmashaikh to post the reply and dont be angry about her opinion she was you for your self that you are about some pple here to reply your post if you dont believe wht i'm said check your post clearly i copy it down: what u was saiying:

Bangs doesn't suite on Kali....she really looks weired...she has a small face and bangs covers her face so she really looks witch...anyone agree???

look out !! do u agree me? u was the one who want people to say anything what they want about your post... what u suport people to say.

i'm sorry if i say anything bad for you but i was just want to say that salmashaikh was right for posting what she had in her mind. u want that.

you are so right nassu...i asked for ppl opinion and i don't mind rather they agree with me or not...but whatever salmashaikh said was totally worng......some modertor has delected her last sentence....and it was about me and that was  the reason i was being bit rude to her...probley u didn't read her last sentece...posion ivory read that....and i thank you posion ivory for supporting me....thankssssssssssssssssssssssss a lot..

poison ivy Goldie
poison ivy
poison ivy

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cool_girl_2145

Originally posted by nasshuu

look cool_girl dont blame salmashaikh to post the reply and dont be angry about her opinion she was you for your self that you are about some pple here to reply your post if you dont believe wht i'm said check your post clearly i copy it down: what u was saiying:

Bangs doesn't suite on Kali....she really looks weired...she has a small face and bangs covers her face so she really looks witch...anyone agree???

look out !! do u agree me? u was the one who want people to say anything what they want about your post... what u suport people to say.

i'm sorry if i say anything bad for you but i was just want to say that salmashaikh was right for posting what she had in her mind. u want that.

you are so right nassu...i asked for ppl opinion and i don't mind rather they agree with me or not...but whatever salmashaikh said was totally worng......some modertor has delected her last sentence....and it was about me and that was  the reason i was being bit rude to her...probley u didn't read her last sentece...posion ivory read that....and i thank you posion ivory for supporting me....thankssssssssssssssssssssssss a lot..

i read wat salma said n she was really rude! i wanted to post my reply much beofre that but something was worng with india forums last night! salma said something to the effect of " if u think u look prettier than kali, then go n take her place".... i think that was down right rude!!
Cool_girl_2145 Senior Member
Cool_girl_2145
Cool_girl_2145

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 7:38am | IP Logged

yup that's exctly what she said....anways thanks for ur support....

x_TaniSha_x Senior Member
x_TaniSha_x
x_TaniSha_x

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DesiGurl

i agree with u!! she already has a bad role in the show and with the bangs she looks like a B****!!Dead sorry about the bad language!! she is a very pretty  but that hair style right now doesn't suit her at allBig smile!! 

I AGREE WIF YU

Kali iz purty but wif  bangz... she duz look like a _ _ _ _ _ Dead
sai14 IF-Dazzler
sai14
sai14

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 8:11am | IP Logged
No more personal remarks please. The post which consisted a personal attack has been edited and the user has been notified.Let's put that behind and let's come back to the original topic.

Thanks

Go to top