Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

UltimateBarun

IF-Rockerz

UltimateBarun

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Shopping...emmm was my fav thing on this earth once...but .i am at a mall rite now...sitting in a corner while my family is busy shopping...n wat m i doing.? Thinking about arhi n their future n posting this msg on I F ...missing ipkknd . Iss addiction to the show n forum ko Kya naam doon ...is there anyone else like me lost on arhi land when put? Share.

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

Laks05blue11kausar1219Jordinradika10nainac01AromaHussainfeyaArnavKhushi1996LX2FX2crazyforsarunFlamingsOfLoveTangledbila_aJuicee_Sushieccuteaangelsmithasrkbfunofbb123shena07smitarNaBoleTumNa...--Krish---GredForge-OnepoundChicpinky_blueskies..Amina..applesauce.MephistoSuchi.R

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wat am i doing dude?" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

smitar

IF-Rockerz

smitar

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
I am supposed to be working. Half my mind is on an OS I wd like to write on ArHi. The rest of it is on the Mahaepisode. I have become mindless...Wink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nainac01AromaHussainfeyaromantic.chickJuicee_SushiesmithasrkUltimateBarunshena07

Kamalika..

IF-Rockerz

Kamalika..

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
i m doing my home work. but dreaming about ARHI

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AromaHussainsmitarUltimateBarunMephisto

shena07

IF-Rockerz

shena07

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
oh god i thought i was the only one...even my hus is getting a bit angry with my addiction of ipkknd...i hate weekends nowadays coz of arshi ...front of my lappy watching old scenes..along with that there is this craving for jalebi...i hated it b4...when i told my hus to bring some he was like are u pregnant or somethingLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LX2FX2feyaJuicee_Sushiebfunofbb123UltimateBarunsmitarpc_pals

AromaHussain

AromaHussain

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Im supposed to do my assignment but surfing IF and listening to songs and thinking of ARHI... and if im ANYWHERE  , such as toilet, school,bed, computer, shopping mall, outside roaming around, shower, at anyones house ETC ETC im ALWAAAYS thinking about them.. literally all i do in life now is just think and think SEVERAL times about them NON STOP... SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME IAM  LITERALLY DIEING OVER THEMM !?!?!

Edited by Aussie2011 - 19 November 2011 at 3:52am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mountainbreeze7Juicee_Sushieshena07NaBoleTumNa...UltimateBarunsmitar

MrDarcyfan

IF-Sizzlerz

MrDarcyfan

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Tell me about it! I am an addict too! Love the show and the forum! So join the crack cocaine ARHI club! LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AromaHussainJuicee_SushieKamalika..shena07subiscsUltimateBarunsmitar

Kamalika..

IF-Rockerz

Kamalika..

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aussie2011

Im supposed to do my assignment but surfing IF and listening to songs and thinking of ARHI... and if im ANYWHERE  , such as toilet, school,bed, computer, shopping mall, outside roaming around, shower, at anyones house ETC ETC im ALWAAAYS thinking about them.. literally all i do in life now is just think and think SEVERAL times about them NON STOP... SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME IAM  LITERALLY DIEING OVER THEMM !?!?!
same thing happening with me. i burnt my hand bcoz i was thinking about themCry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mountainbreeze7AromaHussainJuicee_SushieUltimateBarunsmitar

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
guess im not all alone after all ROFL let's all sail together girls cuz me alone at home while my family has gone out since morning. i've been day dreaming about ME like a mad dog & was wondering whether i was going totally insane... guess im not!! 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

radika10Mountainbreeze7AromaHussainJuicee_Sushieshena07smitarNaBoleTumNa...UltimateBarun

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.