akaash the ideal lover

ketki_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
yes he is the best !!!!!!!!!man, he has the guts to stand up for his feelings, he expressed his love so romantically every girl craves for it..Even though he know his mother would be dead against this decision of his he is trying to woo this girl no end,
who knows when they get married at least arnav and khushi's love story begins from there
what say guys??????????/  Edited by ketki_arshi - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ya he is the perfect lover...mmm for most of the girls but whtever i prefer a bad boy like asr😉
smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
I think being a good lover and being a good husband are two totally different propositions. Wooing Payal with presents is a piece of cake. Almost anyone who cares for her can do it. And she is no antidote. She is pretty n pleasing. To an Akash who puts up with his brash mom, Payal must seem like a breath of fresh air.

To be a good husband, I think u need a spine of steel. Akash will have to lay down the law with his mom n protect Payal from her sharp tongue. Akash is not used to doing this, and his mild attempts when Payal hurt herself were not effective. Payal knows that Akash is gentle, loving, understanding, a gem of a guy etc, but not up to standing between fishwife Mami and her. That is why she turned him down. Smart lady!
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
me too prefer bad boy ASR to akash cuz i find akash super boring nowadays compared to da initial stages of da show ðŸ˜•

i'll be thrilled if he holds his ground when his manoDrama mom tries to manipulate things especially his marriage! 
vindhya11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vindhya11

yes  may be. but he won't go against his mothers wish and try to convince her

smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

me too prefer bad boy ASR to akash cuz i find akash super boring nowadays compared to da initial stages of da show ðŸ˜•

i'll be thrilled if he holds his ground when his manoDrama mom tries to manipulate things especially his marriage! 

ManoDrama! WOW!😆
FlamingsOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
second Guy i love on ipkknd ! 

2 CUTE  !! ðŸ˜›