Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Last night i came on forum

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
and started reading  some of the blogs written by members,  i came across one i started to read it by a newbie  a prediction  for next week  not only has she or he copied my work but also another members,  if you are going to use our work plse give us the credit or write on  topics but dont use our topics making them your own thank you.

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

devranilover123navithareddyQueenRani2JammonakanajigokulshineharshFaayeyuamazaachusaNsHu_tEjPaLDREAMY_EYES_Nancy__Precious_christiandior.hamzanuhakaka.lgKavya.Ssandyuksimibrar1990gohem123navyabIchangedit-Vrinda-NazmaJ.Nafisa..SajnaVe.

.Nafisa. IF-Stunnerz
.Nafisa.
.Nafisa.

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
That's something I have noticed in the past too, the newbies and some of the members that have been on the forum for a while too, perhaps out of not knowing better and not always to pass that work as theirs, take part of your post, someone else's is post and never give credit, it is very annoying for me all copied work need to give credit (Source: Name of the person you copied from and a link to the original persons thread).

If you can't give credit don't copy at all, because I am tired, next person that copies from me, and is not a newbie, I'm going to report you to the Moderators. 

Giving credit is not only for assignments at college, you need to do it everywhere in life that's why they teach you that in college. 

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenRani2navithareddyshineharsh_Nancy_Faayeychristiandior.Rejoiced.ritikahana_ykaka.lgsimibrar1990sandyukIchangeditAngelicDesiresNazmaJsuk19-Eris-

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

That's something I have noticed in the past too, the newbies and some of the members that have been on the forum for a while too, perhaps out of not knowing better and not always to pass that work as theirs, take part of your post, someone else's is post and never give credit, it is very annoying for me all copied work need to give credit (Source: Name of the person you copied from and a link to the original persons thread).

If you can't give credit don't copy at all, because I am tired, next person that copies from me, and is not a newbie, I'm going to report you to the Moderators. 

Giving credit is not only for assignments at college, you need to do it everywhere in life that's why they teach you that in college. 
i totally agree  this has happened to me before with ff n os so i stopped writing for a while but this one has got me angry  if you cant predict then fine but dont copy others work labeling it as your own

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenRani2shineharsh_Nancy_hamzanuhaRejoiced.ritikakaka.lgIchangeditAngelicDesires.Nafisa.

Daisy15 IF-Dazzler
Daisy15
Daisy15

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Frndz, i have been visitng this forum since few weeks.. pls let me knw if any of my post hurt anyone..pls.. i wont mind

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenRani2shineharshsimibrar1990kaka.lgIchangeditsuk19

uamaz Goldie
uamaz
uamaz

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suk19

and started reading  some of the blogs written by members,  i came across one i started to read it by a newbie  a prediction  for next week  not only has she or he copied my work but also another members,  if you are going to use our work plse give us the credit or write on  topics but dont use our topics making them your own thank you.

Hey suks I noticed this and know which thread you are talking about and am glad you spoke out !!! LOL 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shineharshQueenRani2simibrar1990Ichangeditsuk19

navyab IF-Rockerz
navyab
navyab

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
I support Suk on this...

QueenRani2shineharshFaayeysimibrar1990Ichangeditsuk19

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Totally agree ... plagiarism is unacceptable at any level, be it posting topics to giving comments to the different forms of story writing.

QueenRani2Faayeysimibrar1990Ichangedit-JollyJabeen-suk19

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
I agree as well

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenRani2shineharshFaayeysimibrar1990suk19

Go to top