India-Forums

Watching only for MB :-) (Page 6)

...RamonaG.... IF-Sizzlerz
...RamonaG....
...RamonaG....

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
guys i agree MB is absolutely awesome
..but AshNi chemistry rocks tooThumbs Up SO
cmon lets give credit where its due...for that the glory should go to MB & Kritz togetherClap no doubts on that oneWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

wizardofozArmu4evafiona18rtms

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DeepShadow

Originally posted by Armu4eva

Oh u shouldnt discount an actor without even watching... generalisation arent always good for one LOL we certainly dont live in a world of 'guilty till proven innocent...LOL'

And nope i havent seen fall catches in Color shows till now.. but cant assure for the future..! LOL

Personally, my discounting of actors should have no profound effect...neither on the actors themselves nor their fans. Anyways, I think I can tolerate only certain kinds of actors so I'm happy just viewing KTLK for now.

Thats nice na.. n well when u express an opinion in a forum.. its open for debate.. so i or any fan of such actors can have a right to comment on it Wink

As of now.. thats nice to know u are viewing KTLK Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fiona18...RamonaG....

DeepShadow Goldie
DeepShadow
DeepShadow

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
@Armu4eva: Oh sorry did I come across as defensive? I was merely responding to the comment you made and definitely the point of a forum is to have open and free discussions which I surely don't have a problem with :)
Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DeepShadow

@Armu4eva: Oh sorry did I come across as defensive? I was merely responding to the comment you made and definitely the point of a forum is to have open and free discussions which I surely don't have a problem with :)

Yeah.. i felt u quit the debate.. Embarrassed
YasminKhanum Senior Member
YasminKhanum
YasminKhanum

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
MB of course & AshNi chemistry rox KTLKDay Dreaming

Armu4evartms

^orpita^ Senior Member
^orpita^
^orpita^

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
for MB !!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D:D
shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
why am I watching KTLK?
When they announced the show with MB , I was superexcited; always wanted to see him in a lead role. When I heard the story line , I was like 'hope they are remaking DK ( it wasn't announced then).
The first week was awesome
2nd week came and I was quite apprehensive
then came a shaadi track which was almost absurd.
But the good faithful fan in me remained hopeful as ever. Now the hospital track  has started again and am excited abt how they take along the story. so I guess I will continue watching for MB even though I haven't liked how they have characterised dr.A who seems to act quite weird at times. Nidhi on the other hand looks more likeable  when she keeps her mouth shut and smiles coyly. oh , yes , KK-MB has a great chemistry - but I wud prefer to watch a sensible story than sizzling chemistry

Armu4evajustprati

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index