Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
guys i agree MB is absolutely awesome
..but AshNi chemistry rocks too👍🏼 SO
cmon lets give credit where its due...for that the glory should go to MB & Kritz together👏 no doubts on that one😉
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: DeepShadow

Personally, my discounting of actors should have no profound effect...neither on the actors themselves nor their fans. Anyways, I think I can tolerate only certain kinds of actors so I'm happy just viewing KTLK for now.

Thats nice na.. n well when u express an opinion in a forum.. its open for debate.. so i or any fan of such actors can have a right to comment on it 😉

As of now.. thats nice to know u are viewing KTLK 😳
StrangeStories thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Armu4eva: Oh sorry did I come across as defensive? I was merely responding to the comment you made and definitely the point of a forum is to have open and free discussions which I surely don't have a problem with :)
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: DeepShadow

@Armu4eva: Oh sorry did I come across as defensive? I was merely responding to the comment you made and definitely the point of a forum is to have open and free discussions which I surely don't have a problem with :)

Yeah.. i felt u quit the debate.. 😳
MB of course & AshNi chemistry rox KTLK😍
shamil thumbnail
why am I watching KTLK?
When they announced the show with MB , I was superexcited; always wanted to see him in a lead role. When I heard the story line , I was like 'hope they are remaking DK ( it wasn't announced then).
The first week was awesome
2nd week came and I was quite apprehensive
then came a shaadi track which was almost absurd.
But the good faithful fan in me remained hopeful as ever. Now the hospital track  has started again and am excited abt how they take along the story. so I guess I will continue watching for MB even though I haven't liked how they have characterised dr.A who seems to act quite weird at times. Nidhi on the other hand looks more likeable  when she keeps her mouth shut and smiles coyly. oh , yes , KK-MB has a great chemistry - but I wud prefer to watch a sensible story than sizzling chemistry