Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DeepShadow

Well, its not just Star One shows, you flip to any channel, Star Plus, Colors, Zee, there is guaranteed to be a show where the falling catching eye locking sequence is going on. I live in fear that they might do such a thing in KTLK but lets hope they don't.

I actually backtracked and saw KK's previous shows just to see what she's done before and she has definitely come a long way. Her previous shows were the kind that I absolutely hate watching so she certainly didn't make a good impression at first but she's been wonderful in certain scenes in this show. I guess she's learning and growing as an actor and thats alright but with her character reaching heights of OTTness i'm finding it hard to like her anymore, thus MB remains the only reason to watch the show for now, lets see how things progress from here on.

Personally, i feel majority of the shows on television right now are not worth watching, no wonder I keep praying the writers of KTLK improve the show so I have atleast something decent to watch.

Honestly i havent seen any fall catches or eyelocks in Colors... their shows are more content driven than other channels.. tho they are regressive as hell..!! Star Plus is more saas bahu drama.. their TRPs come ..with the tons of tears the shivering..shaking submissive lead sheds..LOL As for Zee then i only watch Pavitra Rishta on it.. .n incidentally its lead actor the amazing Sushant (20 yr old) got replaced by an experienced n good actor Hiten Tejwani... so lets see if this replacement works or not... but the impact is there to see...!! The leads dun look as appealing as earlier...

@KK... yes.. she has improved a lot.. n grown as an actor... 

@Nidhi ka karacter.. the last week was definitely unbelievable for an intern ..to land up out of the blue at the boss's house day in n out... but then knowing MBs unavailability n constraint.. n the CVs not doing anything marvellous... i m ok with what was shown...(however filmy i.e.) LOL

I really hope KTLK .. brings more depth to its characters.. coz thats whats lacking bigtime 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Watching only for MB :-) (Page 4)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DeepShadow

Goldie

DeepShadow

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Honestly i havent seen any fall catches or eyelocks in Colors... their shows are more content driven than other channels.. tho they are regressive as hell..!! Star Plus is more saas bahu drama.. their TRPs come ..with the tons of tears the shivering..shaking submissive lead sheds..LOL As for Zee then i only watch Pavitra Rishta on it.. .n incidentally its lead actor the amazing Sushant (20 yr old) got replaced by an experienced n good actor Hiten Tejwani... so lets see if this replacement works or not... but the impact is there to see...!! The leads dun look as appealing as earlier...

@KK... yes.. she has improved a lot.. n grown as an actor... 

@Nidhi ka karacter.. the last week was definitely unbelievable for an intern ..to land up out of the blue at the boss's house day in n out... but then knowing MBs unavailability n constraint.. n the CVs not doing anything marvellous... i m ok with what was shown...(however filmy i.e.) LOL

I really hope KTLK .. brings more depth to its characters.. coz thats whats lacking bigtime 

I haven't seen all their shows but I can guarantee there must have been atleast one show on Colors which engaged in the falling catching tomfoolery, it is the standard scene in every second show so I highly doubt there hasn't been any of it in their shows. Star Plus shows make my blood boil, the way they project women is just so SICK!

Haven't watched PR either, I refrain from watching Ekta created stupidities. And haha...another random 20 year old, the shows off my list already.

I just found out whatever was shown last week was due to MB's health concerns. Sigh...i'm still disappointed with it but anyways, looks like they had to do SOMETHING to show Ashutosh-Nidhi in one frame sadly without any regard for logic or sense.

Fingers crossed in the hope that the show will pick up next week...Smile

Edited by DeepShadow - 19 November 2011 at 10:09am

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshadfananshu

at least KTLK having good TRP than KK previous shows

And MBs previous shows too LOL

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DeepShadow

I haven't seen all their shows but I can guarantee there must have been atleast one show on Colors which engaged in the falling catching tomfoolery, it is the standard scene in every second show so I highly doubt there hasn't been any of it in their shows. Star Plus shows make my blood boil, the way they project women is just so SICK!

Haven't watched PR either, I refrain from watching Ekta created stupidities. And haha...another random 20 year old, the shows off my list already.

Fingers crossed in the hope that the show will pick up next week...Smile

Oh u shouldnt discount an actor without even watching... generalisation arent always good for one LOL we certainly dont live in a world of 'guilty till proven innocent...LOL'

And nope i havent seen fall catches in Color shows till now.. but cant assure for the future..! LOL

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
well i started watching for kritz n MB
but now vishal n ishita are also the reasons
and yup i full on agree no one other than MB could have done this
he is the soul of the show

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsshamil...RamonaG....

wizardofoz

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evartms

ujs30

ujs30

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
MB is the only reason i watch KTLK. in any episode without MB, i don't watch that episode.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakshifan1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ujs30

MB is the only reason i watch KTLK. in any episode without MB, i don't watch that episode.

How wuld u know ...that MB is not in the episode if u dont watch it?? Tongue LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.