Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
this leading pair cannot be replaced...i fell for them from the promos and the music video...the way Kritz portrays Nidhi...her infectious smile...the way her eyes tinkle when she looks at Dr. A cannot be portrayed by anyone else...neither MB nor Kritika can be replaced. Love them together...love AshNi <3

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evajustpratirtms

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Watching only for MB :-) (Page 3)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DeepShadow

Thats quite true actually. Replace the 20 something year olds on other shows with any tom, dick and harry and you wouldn't notice the difference. They are all as wooden and expressionless as each other...lol

Sorry to barge in... but... u have made a  pretty tempting post 

Replace a 20 something with another n no one will notice...

Eg.. Mishal Raheja, 20 something NON WOODEN & AMAZING actor... got replaced on Lagi Tujhse Lagan by a more experienced  (not saying better) actor Shabbir Ahluwalia... n erm .. the entire world noticed the difference.. n the show from being in top 10 of TRPs.. got shifted to an afternoon slot LOL

Have quite a few examples... in case we debate further! Embarrassed

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshadfananshu

YEAHLOL

Hey ...how old is Harshad?? Tongue LOL  Just curious! Embarrassed

soomro01

soomro01

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
behind the success of KTLK its MB and KK equally ...i cant even imagine KTLK without KK or MB...i really appreciate their  hard work... so credit goes to main leads and all the other cast...thats it...

Logo ki taste ko pata nahi kiya hogaya haiAngry

Edited by soomro01 - 19 November 2011 at 9:17am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evajustpratirtmsyanks28

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soomro01

behind the success of KTLK its MB and KK equally ...i cant even imagine KTLK without KK or MB...i really appreciate their  hard work... so credit goes to main leads and all the other cast...thats it...

Logo ki taste ko pata kiya hogaya haiAngry

N Mohnish ji.. himself had to clarify... Embarrassed Wink LOL

Mohnish Bahl Let's set the record straight...I don't question either coupling in particular, Ashu Nidhi nor Ashu Mallika. While Niddhi's personality is like a breath of fresh air in Ashu's otherwise gasping life & I don't in any way supported any chatacter bashing. All I wanted to do was bring about an awareness that there are varying povs (like the IF post) & while I do not agree in totality with the post, specially the specific Niddhi bashing, I do realise from that post that there is another viewpoint...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

soomro01rtmsjustpratiyanks28

DeepShadow

Goldie

DeepShadow

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Sorry to barge in... but... u have made a  pretty tempting post 

Replace a 20 something with another n no one will notice...

Eg.. Mishal Raheja, 20 something NON WOODEN & AMAZING actor... got replaced on Lagi Tujhse Lagan by a more experienced  (not saying better) actor Shabbir Ahluwalia... n erm .. the entire world noticed the difference.. n the show from being in top 10 of TRPs.. got shifted to an afternoon slot LOL

Have quite a few examples... in case we debate further! Embarrassed

To be honest, I haven't watched the show your talking about so i'll refrain from commenting on that. But whatever shows i've watched to date whether it be in fleeting glimpses, some snippets or a couple of episodes it just feels like they all do the same thing. Wohi ladki ho baahon mein pakadna, wohi same thakele expressions, wohi roothna-manana...I won't pinpoint actors and talk about their shows because honestly it is a matter of perception. For some fans the actors good looks overshadow his acting skills, for some the chemistry between the leads, I can't watch the show based on  either of these two...personally, I find MB's acting more subtle and refined and there are very few actors in this industry who can manage to project such skills on-screen. lol...Maybe thats why I've managed to hardly like many shows over the past few years.

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DeepShadow

To be honest, I haven't watched the show your talking about so i'll refrain from commenting on that. But whatever shows i've watched to date whether it be in fleeting glimpses, some snippets or a couple of episodes it just feels like they all do the same thing. Wohi ladki ho baahon mein pakadna, wohi same thakele expressions, wohi roothna-manana...I won't pinpoint actors and talk about their shows because honestly it is a matter of perception. For some fans the actors good looks overshadow his acting skills, for some the chemistry between the leads, I can't watch the show based on  either of these two...personally, I find MB's acting more subtle and refined and there are very few actors in this industry who can manage to project such skills on-screen. lol...Maybe thats why I've managed to hardly like many shows over the past few years.

Firstly if u havent seen atleast one show in totality.. our debate wont be fruitful... i like ur posts n hence i wuldn wanna go on my extreme.. to argue.. Embarrassed for the sake of it!!

But yes the shows that i can interpret from ur convo are the Star one shows.. eyelocks.. dupatta flying.. trip catches.. n i AGREE in TOTALITY that.. none of those actors can even  touch MB in terms of acting... ! MB was the reason why i wanted to watch this show..!! But Kritika as Nidhi ...has come across as a surprise package... she isnt as vastly experienced as MB .. n is in her growing curve... i wuldn even want to imagine a situation where Kritz isnt my Ashu's Nidhi...!! For me.. AshNi = MB/Kritz.. Embarrassed.. inseparable!

Abt the show i was referring ..its a nice show.. on Colors...but not worth watching anymore Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rtms

DeepShadow

Goldie

DeepShadow

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Firstly if u havent seen atleast one show in totality.. our debate wont be fruitful... i like ur posts n hence i wuldn wanna go on my extreme.. to argue.. Embarrassed for the sake of it!!

But yes the shows that i can interpret from ur convo are the Star one shows.. eyelocks.. dupatta flying.. trip catches.. n i AGREE in TOTALITY that.. none of those actors can even  touch MB in terms of acting... ! MB was the reason why i wanted to watch this show..!! But Kritika as Nidhi ...has come across as a surprise package... she isnt as vastly experienced as MB .. n is in her growing curve... i wuldn even want to imagine a situation where Kritz isnt my Ashu's Nidhi...!! For me.. AshNi = MB/Kritz.. Embarrassed.. inseparable!

Abt the show i was referring ..its a nice show.. on Colors...but not worth watching anymore Ouch

Haha..your sweet, I'm happy to debate with you but yes, I'm just making a fleeting generalization based on what I've managed to watch here and there over the years. Maybe I'm just beyond that age where you watch a show just to see the leads falling all over each other...LOL...I'm embarrassed about it but yes, there was a stage when I watched a certain show for this reason...lol.

Well, its not just Star One shows, you flip to any channel, Star Plus, Colors, Zee, there is guaranteed to be a show where the falling catching eye locking sequence is going on. I live in fear that they might do such a thing in KTLK but lets hope they don't.

I actually backtracked and saw KK's previous shows just to see what she's done before and she has definitely come a long way. Her previous shows were the kind that I absolutely hate watching so she certainly didn't make a good impression at first but she's been wonderful in certain scenes in this show. I guess she's learning and growing as an actor and thats alright but with her character reaching heights of OTTness i'm finding it hard to like her anymore, thus MB remains the only reason to watch the show for now, lets see how things progress from here on.

Personally, i feel majority of the shows on television right now are not worth watching, no wonder I keep praying the writers of KTLK improve the show so I have atleast something decent to watch.

Edited by DeepShadow - 19 November 2011 at 9:43am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.