Kavya.S

IF-Dazzler

Kavya.S

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
i'm watching it for both mb and kk
coz love their jodi..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fiona18rtms...RamonaG....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Watching only for MB :-) (Page 2)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sun29

IF-Stunnerz

sun29

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged

been a huge MB phanka from sanjeevani days...and a DK phanka too...that brought me to this show and the absolute freshness,completeness of the characters and plot plus the chemistry between ashu ,nidhi and also all the other characters are awesome...reason enough to hold onto the show

fiona18rtms...RamonaG....

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
i started watching this show 4 MB.now i love ASHNI.MB n KK r doing well.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fiona18...RamonaG....

sun29

IF-Stunnerz

sun29

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged

and a special mention to kritika as nidhi...i have never seen any of her works before and whatever snippets have heard here there not looked into much...she is a surprise package and very natural..absolutely adorable as nidhi...

Armu4evafiona18rtms

siyona

siyona

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
im loving this show...im soo glad that mohnish atlast got a nice lead role..Tongue he deserves one too..i never saw any of kritika's show before..but she is jst perfect for the role of nidhi verma..
amazing casting really..!!!!

wish to see..the love story of nidhi ashu and chote sarkar/phoolanLOL in the coming epi..

DeepShadow

Goldie

DeepShadow

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
At the moment he remains the sole reason for me to even bother watching the show. It's actually refreshing to see some fine acting on screen.

DeepShadow

Goldie

DeepShadow

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshadfananshu

Originally posted by DeepShadow

At the moment he remains the sole reason for me to even bother watching the show. It's actually refreshing to see some fine acting on screen.
ABSOLUTELY he is irreplaceable all others however WE CANNOT SAY SAME FOR :)

Thats quite true actually. Replace the 20 something year olds on other shows with any tom, dick and harry and you wouldn't notice the difference. They are all as wooden and expressionless as each other...lol

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshadfananshu

Originally posted by DeepShadow

ABSOLUTELY he is irreplaceable all others however WE CANNOT SAY SAME FOR :)

Really?? No show.. good bad or ugly can be the same without the people who are originally envisaged...!! Hardly have replacements worked in the TV world...LOL barring Ronit Roy as Mihir Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.