Watching only for MB :-) - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by soomro01

behind the success of KTLK its MB and KK equally ...i cant even imagine KTLK without KK or MB...i really appreciate their  hard work... so credit goes to main leads and all the other cast...thats it...

Logo ki taste ko pata kiya hogaya hai😡

N Mohnish ji.. himself had to clarify... ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†

Mohnish Bahl Let's set the record straight...I don't question either coupling in particular, Ashu Nidhi nor Ashu Mallika. While Niddhi's personality is like a breath of fresh air in Ashu's otherwise gasping life & I don't in any way supported any chatacter bashing. All I wanted to do was bring about an awareness that there are varying povs (like the IF post) & while I do not agree in totality with the post, specially the specific Niddhi bashing, I do realise from that post that there is another viewpoint...
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Sorry to barge in... but... u have made a  pretty tempting post 

Replace a 20 something with another n no one will notice...

Eg.. Mishal Raheja, 20 something NON WOODEN & AMAZING actor... got replaced on Lagi Tujhse Lagan by a more experienced  (not saying better) actor Shabbir Ahluwalia... n erm .. the entire world noticed the difference.. n the show from being in top 10 of TRPs.. got shifted to an afternoon slot ðŸ˜†

Have quite a few examples... in case we debate further! ðŸ˜³

To be honest, I haven't watched the show your talking about so i'll refrain from commenting on that. But whatever shows i've watched to date whether it be in fleeting glimpses, some snippets or a couple of episodes it just feels like they all do the same thing. Wohi ladki ho baahon mein pakadna, wohi same thakele expressions, wohi roothna-manana...I won't pinpoint actors and talk about their shows because honestly it is a matter of perception. For some fans the actors good looks overshadow his acting skills, for some the chemistry between the leads, I can't watch the show based on  either of these two...personally, I find MB's acting more subtle and refined and there are very few actors in this industry who can manage to project such skills on-screen. lol...Maybe thats why I've managed to hardly like many shows over the past few years.
Originally posted by DeepShadow

To be honest, I haven't watched the show your talking about so i'll refrain from commenting on that. But whatever shows i've watched to date whether it be in fleeting glimpses, some snippets or a couple of episodes it just feels like they all do the same thing. Wohi ladki ho baahon mein pakadna, wohi same thakele expressions, wohi roothna-manana...I won't pinpoint actors and talk about their shows because honestly it is a matter of perception. For some fans the actors good looks overshadow his acting skills, for some the chemistry between the leads, I can't watch the show based on  either of these two...personally, I find MB's acting more subtle and refined and there are very few actors in this industry who can manage to project such skills on-screen. lol...Maybe thats why I've managed to hardly like many shows over the past few years.

Firstly if u havent seen atleast one show in totality.. our debate wont be fruitful... i like ur posts n hence i wuldn wanna go on my extreme.. to argue.. ðŸ˜³ for the sake of it!!

But yes the shows that i can interpret from ur convo are the Star one shows.. eyelocks.. dupatta flying.. trip catches.. n i AGREE in TOTALITY that.. none of those actors can even  touch MB in terms of acting... ! MB was the reason why i wanted to watch this show..!! But Kritika as Nidhi ...has come across as a surprise package... she isnt as vastly experienced as MB .. n is in her growing curve... i wuldn even want to imagine a situation where Kritz isnt my Ashu's Nidhi...!! For me.. AshNi = MB/Kritz.. ðŸ˜³.. inseparable!

Abt the show i was referring ..its a nice show.. on Colors...but not worth watching anymore 

Firstly if u havent seen atleast one show in totality.. our debate wont be fruitful... i like ur posts n hence i wuldn wanna go on my extreme.. to argue.. ðŸ˜³ for the sake of it!!

But yes the shows that i can interpret from ur convo are the Star one shows.. eyelocks.. dupatta flying.. trip catches.. n i AGREE in TOTALITY that.. none of those actors can even  touch MB in terms of acting... ! MB was the reason why i wanted to watch this show..!! But Kritika as Nidhi ...has come across as a surprise package... she isnt as vastly experienced as MB .. n is in her growing curve... i wuldn even want to imagine a situation where Kritz isnt my Ashu's Nidhi...!! For me.. AshNi = MB/Kritz.. ðŸ˜³.. inseparable!

Abt the show i was referring ..its a nice show.. on Colors...but not worth watching anymore 

Haha..your sweet, I'm happy to debate with you but yes, I'm just making a fleeting generalization based on what I've managed to watch here and there over the years. Maybe I'm just beyond that age where you watch a show just to see the leads falling all over each other...😆...I'm embarrassed about it but yes, there was a stage when I watched a certain show for this reason...lol.

Well, its not just Star One shows, you flip to any channel, Star Plus, Colors, Zee, there is guaranteed to be a show where the falling catching eye locking sequence is going on. I live in fear that they might do such a thing in KTLK but lets hope they don't.

I actually backtracked and saw KK's previous shows just to see what she's done before and she has definitely come a long way. Her previous shows were the kind that I absolutely hate watching so she certainly didn't make a good impression at first but she's been wonderful in certain scenes in this show. I guess she's learning and growing as an actor and thats alright but with her character reaching heights of OTTness i'm finding it hard to like her anymore, thus MB remains the only reason to watch the show for now, lets see how things progress from here on.

Personally, i feel majority of the shows on television right now are not worth watching, no wonder I keep praying the writers of KTLK improve the show so I have atleast something decent to watch.

Edited by DeepShadow - 12 years ago

Well, its not just Star One shows, you flip to any channel, Star Plus, Colors, Zee, there is guaranteed to be a show where the falling catching eye locking sequence is going on. I live in fear that they might do such a thing in KTLK but lets hope they don't.

I actually backtracked and saw KK's previous shows just to see what she's done before and she has definitely come a long way. Her previous shows were the kind that I absolutely hate watching so she certainly didn't make a good impression at first but she's been wonderful in certain scenes in this show. I guess she's learning and growing as an actor and thats alright but with her character reaching heights of OTTness i'm finding it hard to like her anymore, thus MB remains the only reason to watch the show for now, lets see how things progress from here on.

Personally, i feel majority of the shows on television right now are not worth watching, no wonder I keep praying the writers of KTLK improve the show so I have atleast something decent to watch.

Honestly i havent seen any fall catches or eyelocks in Colors... their shows are more content driven than other channels.. tho they are regressive as hell..!! Star Plus is more saas bahu drama.. their TRPs come ..with the tons of tears the shivering..shaking submissive lead sheds..😆 As for Zee then i only watch Pavitra Rishta on it.. .n incidentally its lead actor the amazing Sushant (20 yr old) got replaced by an experienced n good actor Hiten Tejwani... so lets see if this replacement works or not... but the impact is there to see...!! The leads dun look as appealing as earlier...

@KK... yes.. she has improved a lot.. n grown as an actor... 

@Nidhi ka karacter.. the last week was definitely unbelievable for an intern ..to land up out of the blue at the boss's house day in n out... but then knowing MBs unavailability n constraint.. n the CVs not doing anything marvellous... i m ok with what was shown...(however filmy i.e.) ðŸ˜†

I really hope KTLK .. brings more depth to its characters.. coz thats whats lacking bigtime 

Honestly i havent seen any fall catches or eyelocks in Colors... their shows are more content driven than other channels.. tho they are regressive as hell..!! Star Plus is more saas bahu drama.. their TRPs come ..with the tons of tears the shivering..shaking submissive lead sheds..😆 As for Zee then i only watch Pavitra Rishta on it.. .n incidentally its lead actor the amazing Sushant (20 yr old) got replaced by an experienced n good actor Hiten Tejwani... so lets see if this replacement works or not... but the impact is there to see...!! The leads dun look as appealing as earlier...

@KK... yes.. she has improved a lot.. n grown as an actor... 

@Nidhi ka karacter.. the last week was definitely unbelievable for an intern ..to land up out of the blue at the boss's house day in n out... but then knowing MBs unavailability n constraint.. n the CVs not doing anything marvellous... i m ok with what was shown...(however filmy i.e.) ðŸ˜†

I really hope KTLK .. brings more depth to its characters.. coz thats whats lacking bigtime 

I haven't seen all their shows but I can guarantee there must have been atleast one show on Colors which engaged in the falling catching tomfoolery, it is the standard scene in every second show so I highly doubt there hasn't been any of it in their shows. Star Plus shows make my blood boil, the way they project women is just so SICK!

Haven't watched PR either, I refrain from watching Ekta created stupidities. And haha...another random 20 year old, the shows off my list already.

I just found out whatever was shown last week was due to MB's health concerns. Sigh...i'm still disappointed with it but anyways, looks like they had to do SOMETHING to show Ashutosh-Nidhi in one frame sadly without any regard for logic or sense.

Fingers crossed in the hope that the show will pick up next week...😊
Edited by DeepShadow - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Harshadfananshu

at least KTLK having good TRP than KK previous shows

And MBs previous shows too ðŸ˜†

I haven't seen all their shows but I can guarantee there must have been atleast one show on Colors which engaged in the falling catching tomfoolery, it is the standard scene in every second show so I highly doubt there hasn't been any of it in their shows. Star Plus shows make my blood boil, the way they project women is just so SICK!

Haven't watched PR either, I refrain from watching Ekta created stupidities. And haha...another random 20 year old, the shows off my list already.

Fingers crossed in the hope that the show will pick up next week...😊

Oh u shouldnt discount an actor without even watching... generalisation arent always good for one ðŸ˜† we certainly dont live in a world of 'guilty till proven innocent...😆'

And nope i havent seen fall catches in Color shows till now.. but cant assure for the future..! ðŸ˜†
well i started watching for kritz n MB
but now vishal n ishita are also the reasons
and yup i full on agree no one other than MB could have done this
he is the soul of the show

Am watching due to these reasons
mb
definitely kk too
Mb kk chemistry
Edited by wizardofoz - 12 years ago