Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

F**K wat a body they tell me

ANT_RAT Groupbie
ANT_RAT
ANT_RAT

Posted: 10 February 2006 at 6:06am | IP Logged
He's aggressively marketing himself. And why not? Dino Morea has three releases—Ananth Mahadevan's Aksar, Pooja Bhatt's Holiday and Sohail Khan's Fight Club—coming up in three weeks.

An unheard-of track-record. "Why not?" says Dino . "I've diverse characters in these three films. And they're all totally different genre-wise. People who watch all three would be impressed by my versatility."

Ahem ahem, this is the new confident and cocky Dino. "Look I didn't shoot them all together. It so happened that they came out together. What can I do? It's good in a way. Because I've been away for about a year"

There's extra-pride in his voice when he speaks of Holiday . "And not just because it's the solo project among the trio of releases. It helped me to explore the dancer's image and also to create a new sexy image for myself…Yeah, I've pushing that image in the audiences' face recently. Why not?

"I believe I've the best body in the business. For too long I've been shy of showing it . When I was modelling I did this amazingly brash and sexually frank ad for a brand of jeans. Lots of people came forward to say, 'F…c what a body!' But in movies I kept my pants and shirt on.

"Holiday gives me the chance tostrip seriously. And I've had people coming to me to say, 'Wow fantastic physique.You've inspired us to work-out.' The youth does need to be inspired. And if my body can do it, why not? I don't do it in any vulgar fashion."

Dino admits this is his way creating a new image. "It's my way of saying, 'Hey I'm back with a bang…don't ask what I'm banging. I'm not telling."

Aksar features Dino in what he describes as a mystery role. "My director Ananth Mahadevan and Ideliberately under-played my presence. Audiences are going to be shocked by my character. It's a calculated strategy. While in Aksar I don't get to sing and dance much, in Holiday I dance all the time. People will be shocked by my dancing."

He raves about Holiday . "It's about a guy who works as a dance trainer in Goa, a prime holiday spots. And yes, it's inspired by Dirty Dancing …I haven't really done a really original film….until now. Aksar is totally original. It's written by the late Sujit Sen…Even Fight Club isn't ripped from the film of that name from Hollywood. Besides the new generation has seen neither Dancing Dancing nor Fight Club. All audiences want is a nice film."

Dino promises he won't be drowned among the other boys in Fight Club. "It isn't my film like Holiday. All four of us are the protagonists. I've surprisingly done only solo films. And I've survived. And by the way I've just finished my first comedy Tom Dick & Harry. And I don't play Dick."

Dino feels success is all about timing. "After Raaz became a big success I was asked my media-persons how it felt to have gone so much ahead of the competition. Today I'm asked how it feels to have others race past me. It's all about timing. And a little bit of luck. Any of my three forthcoming releases could do the trick."

Is Dino trying to get attention by making all these colourful physical and verbal statements ?

"Certainly not! I think people want to know the truth. Politically correct statements are pass. I tried them. But they didn't get me anywhere. Everyone wants to know about what's happening behind closed doors. I know where to draw the line. I'll never talk about my personal relationships. I'm not the kiss-and-tell type.

"I did speak about my relationship with Nandita recently. But it came out sounding so terrible. It hurt the person concerned. Never in my life will I talk publicly about my relationships. I'll never cross my own lines of censorship. I've posed in a sarong. But I'll never take it off…But you'll definitely see a more aggressive Dino . This is my last chance to get there. "

Aries23 IF-Stunnerz
Aries23
Aries23

Posted: 10 February 2006 at 6:07am | IP Logged
thx
Anoli IF-Sizzlerz
Anoli
Anoli

Posted: 11 February 2006 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Thank u!
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top