India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Purab's misconceptions!!!! (Page 2)

opola_islam Groupbie
opola_islam
opola_islam

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
purab only want  best for jassi .it has no doubt.so please dont blame him.please

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
well said pjo4 Clap Clap Clap
munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 11:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rani_mughal2000

Hi Everyone,

Dont you think that Purab's character is the most screwed up of all,
infact he doesnt have a character at all. His bad character is
screwing up other characters too. No wonder BLF never had any Purab.

The charecter is not as messed up as armans,Confused atleast he doest keep on changing from good to bad...... i think he changed his charecter at least 5 times maybe more

munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 11:07pm | IP Logged

U GOT ALLL OF THAT BACKWARDS YARR LET ME STRAITEN IT FOR U. First of all armans charecter gets the award for the most messsed up charecter in the show because he changed from evil to good and then from good to evil atleast 20 times.

Second thing is he left jassi because he kew she could never love him he didnt just be like ok since i love her she has to be mine that's wot arman is doing right now.

U guys are lucky that he left jassi or jassi would have married purab and lived happily ever after and wouldnt have to endure arman but noooo i guess the directors wanted more conflict soo purab had to leave.  

Tindae Groupbie
Tindae
Tindae

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 8:27am | IP Logged

Jassi, had very honestly told Purab about Armaan and she beleived she had got over him and she was marrying Purab and if you remember she had got Armaan out of her thoughts. She was doing the right thing.

It was Purab's ex girlfriend who ruined everything on the evening of the party. What did Purab do? A guy who was most welcomed in Jassi's family never made an appearance but deserted Jassi and Bebe his best friend without saying a word.

Purab really is shown to be a screwed up character!

Armaan with all his faults is a very week character and Jassi knows all about him. Jassi is very strong and time will tell if she is capable of accepting him as he is.

rani_mughal2000 Newbie
rani_mughal2000
rani_mughal2000

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 1:56pm | IP Logged

Well Purab is trying to keep Jassi away from armaan is it that what you all imply. but why  because armaan is giginv dhoka to jassi. Then why did purab give dhoka to jassi thats my question!

Purab is not a good friend at all. And moreover its bad to read someone's diary like this....for a mahaan purush like him!!!!

Booooo! Purab Boooo! have some shame, and get out of the serial.

Suzanna Newbie
Suzanna
Suzanna

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

No offense to any Armaan fan's but U guys would rather like Jassi to end up with Armaan... who was a playboy... who broke up with his fiance even after they have lived together for so long... and only used her for Gulmohor... and drinks like a maniac and the list goes on..... Remember how he is used to run after the models.... but whereas Purab never did anything wrong to Jassi... but left because Jassi still had unresolved feelings for Armaan... U guys want Jassi to end up with Armaan just because all of a sudden he has magically in love with Jassi.... wow.... if that's what U guys love is... then no comments... But I don't it's fair to forgive Armaan for ALL of his mistakes but not Purab for one....

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 12 March 2005 at 12:06am | IP Logged
t&d have spoilt the purab's character

Go to top