Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ides thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Originally posted by: misha

haan sahi kaha . tumne mujhe itni akalmandi dee hai , to mujhe bhi tumhare liye kuch karna chahiye , kahiye main aapke liye kya karoo? πŸ˜†

Jaao Kanyaa....humare liye Purab Mehra laaya jaaeye
marvelous.malks thumbnail
abhi intna pachta raha hai armaan.....there marriage will be world famous
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ides

Jaao Kanyaa....humare liye Purab Mehra laaya jaaeye

agar mere bus mein hota to main apni sare purab friends ke liye ek ek purab le aati . 😭 😭 😭 mujhe maaf kar do guru ji lekin main aapki ichcha poori nahin kar payongi . 😭 😭 ho sake to mujhe maaf kar dijiyega 😭 😭 😭
ides thumbnail
Jaao shikshak maaf kia......lagta hai Purab ko khud hi phasaana pare ga....πŸ˜‰
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ides

Jaao shikshak maaf kia......lagta hai Purab ko khud hi phasaana pare ga....πŸ˜‰

thank u , guruji . aapse achcha guruji to maine kabhie nahin dekha hai πŸ˜ƒ

ofcoarce it has to b armaan no one else can take his place in jassi's life and jassi's i  armaan's life so they sld have him and no one else. thats it

queenbee thumbnail
Originally posted by: devil_drivers

Armaan Jassi is the only logical ending!

If not, then it's anothr Kekta crap!🀒

If so, why waste time on this copycat version? I'd rather watch an original Kekta creation!😑

OMG... this is the funniest!!!πŸ˜†

Me too!!! If JJKN has any other ending besides Jassi and Armaan ending up in holy matrimony, I shall throw up my hands and just GIVE UP. It will be Ekkta and only Ekkta for me.

By the way, "Original Kekta" is the best Oxymoron I ever heard.. Too good, Devil!!!! πŸ˜‰
KiRaN_K thumbnail
Originally posted by: queenbee

OMG... this is the funniest!!!πŸ˜†

Me too!!! If JJKN has any other ending besides Jassi and Armaan ending up in holy matrimony, I shall throw up my hands and just GIVE UP. It will be Ekkta and only Ekkta for me.

By the way, "Original Kekta" is the best Oxymoron I ever heard.. Too good, Devil!!!! πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†!!!!...if the ending is different i am goin to start chating abotu how kkusum is the biggest loser on earth

Title: ek aam ladki ki kahanee..( thats what she says for every single kekta serial)

first kkusum abhay..then she leaves..then she comes back to him..then abhay esha..then kusum abhay..then kkusum divorced becuase abhay and easha again,,so next abhay siddharth. sid died...then abhay kkusum again..then abhay tashu..then tashu leaves..and abhay kusum..then kusum brinsg along mahi so it can be abhay mahi...then abhay mahi..kkusum leaves...then mahi dies..and AGAIN ABHAY KUSUM....then esha and tashu are back after 20 years to get revenge..now almost abhay kusum...

NEXT GERNERaTION: kumud is kkusum daughter...kali abhay's daughter

Kumud shitij...kali nakul...kumud garv but still like shitij..then kali garv..but garv still likes kumud..now ???

o yea now abhay has one daughter from mahi..(kali) one from kusum ( kumud)..one son from tashu ( trishul)🀒..what about esha?????πŸ˜‰

kya sanskar hain????? 🀒🀒🀒how is this a aam ladki ki kahani....?? I HOPE JASSI DOESN'T TURN OUT TO BE LIKE THIS.. going from purab to arman..then armaan to purab..i hope raj and nandu don't come in the way!!!!πŸ˜†

***** SORRY 😳FOR THE LIFE STORY OF KKUSUM..IN JJKN FORUM...BUT I HAD TO COMPARE THIS TO JASSI...NOW THAT YOU BROUGHT THE SUBJECT UP OF KEKTA...πŸ˜†

Edited by KiRaN_K - 19 years ago
ummm thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Kiran! That was funny! If jassi is to get married to Purab, they might as well change the serial name from JJKN to KNJJ - Kkoi nahi Jassi jaisa! 

And if Ketka were to direct this serial, who knows we might end up seeing weird things like Purab consulting Ajmeri baba and Armaan consulting Pundit Maharaj! And jassi being hypnotized by Aryan and so on! πŸ˜†

KiRaN_K thumbnail

I know tell me about it!! lol..how does ekta get so many awards???????????😑 then she makes all her characters "sansakri" but makes them have hundreds of affairs and with so many lost children all over the world and the parents and the children happen to meet after 20 years!!!! πŸ˜•Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i hate her!!!!!!!!!! The only story i do like that was hers is kutumb but that was becuase of hiten and gauriπŸ˜ƒ....but then she messed up the storyline in 2nd kutumb so i hated it...😑

jassi directors should a million awards just for choosing apu for armaan character😳

if purab and jassi marry i am a 100% sure ekta is giving "advice" to T and D...😑