Members Lounge

What type of hair do you have?

bas02 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Yes i know you must all be thinking i am crazy, posting such a strange topic! But all this hair talk in jassi and stuff has made me wnt to ask this question.

What type of hair do you have?

short, long, curly, wavy, straight....etc?

mine is shoulder length and wavy/curly/straight(ye i knw its crazy!๐Ÿ˜†) and growing very fast!

over to you๐Ÿ˜Š....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadia222 thumbnail
hi i have loooooooooong n straight hair ahummmmm .๐Ÿ˜Š
cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
My hair is short... shoulder length..very very straight (not a bit curly too๐Ÿ˜†). very very silky, soft to touch, shiny(dont think i am too much telling abt myself๐Ÿ˜†)......but unfortunately very very thin๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Edited by cutereems - 19 years ago
SONYA_K thumbnail

Well,my hair r long,straight.(not like pammi๐Ÿ˜†)

But something similar to that..๐Ÿ˜‰

But they r not black in colour,they r brown in colour.

Jem4Himesh thumbnail

gr8 topic bas!

well i recently cut my hair bcoz it was really long (Rimjhim's length from Piya ka Ghar) and now it is just below shoulder length, dark brown, and silky with a side fringe and feathers!

sai14 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Good topic bas.

My hair is shoulder length, very curly naturally (have to straighten it all the time),black in color, soft and very very very thick ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
_Anonymous_ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

My hair a month ago was VEEEEERRRYYYY long...i mean like really!!

but then a month ago I got sick of the long hair and and got a hair cut...now its like between my chin and my shoulders and I also got light bangs...not the crazy ones like jass's but hot ones...oh and I cant tell the color of it...sometimes it looks black...sometimes brown and its wavy....

But now I'm sick of short hair and I want long again...but not too long....just midback๐Ÿ˜Š

-Amisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice topic bas! My hair goes below my shoulders. It's completely black and silky.
jazmine thumbnail
 VERY VERY VERY very THICK, Curly and Straight , very long ,  natural colour of hair is black and Brownish so very Dark brown between Black and I dyed my hair a month ago as I was sick of the same old color so I dyed my fringe part Mahogany (Dark reddy Browny) BTW my fringe is now long n I keep it on the side but not with my rest of the hair.
rouble thumbnail
nice topic bas! well my hair are long, heavy and curly. black in color.