Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

muskurana

IF-Rockerz

muskurana

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
HOT SWAYAM-CUTE SHARON...

AHHH... DON'T THE ADJECTIVES USED ON THEM SEEM INTER-CHANGED...WELL  THE CREATIVES HAVE CERTAINLY  BROUGHT ABT A SEA-CHANGE IN SWAYAM AND SHARON'S CHARACTERS...MUCH TO OUR DELIGHT...Big smile
WE HV LOVED OUR MAJNU BOY WOOING HIS HOT ND GORGEOUS DIVA  UPTILL NOW... Embarrassed

NOW THAT THE TABLES SEEM TO HV TURNEDClap ...ND WAT WE WITNESS OR ARE ABOUT TO VIEW ... -  THE HOT AND MATURE SWAYAM Embarrassed- JEALOUS ,CUTE ND CONFUSED  SHARON

SO FROM PEHLA NASHA TO HAYE RAMA YE KYA HUA...  RN'T ALL DA SWARON FANS LOVING IT...HeartHeart

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

kuchikiAnitabhandarichetnabieberendoffairytalesanju2503swaron47mili1987swaron644Jasuhanatushepartyprincess16tashu20aparnaghosh23dew_dropz2cute4u_22susiSwaRon227hkl75...CryBaby...---Shweta---doc42AsadkiDeewaniyasriParvathi12RadiantTreasureMirageSwaroninshuu-bitz-AmRiTa_SNikiBh8yogini64-naina-radzammy-.nandini.-manasie23OneThatGotAway...Natasha...-Sakina-nami2811sun-naaaaaaaaameghasingh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HOT SWAYAM-CUTE SHARON" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Sakina-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sakina-

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Jayeeta i so agree with you!!

Earlier we couldn't get enough of Swayam's cuteness!!He was such a cute Majnu!!!And Sharon the hottie!!

But now...Swayam's become OH SO HAWWWTTT and droolworthy and Sharon's so cutely jealous of the other girls vying for his attention...Eeep!!!:DD

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kuchikiJasuhana2cute4u_22AmRiTa_Smuskurana-.nandini.-

magical_mania

IF-Rockerz

magical_mania

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
wow..evn m lovng d topsyturvy change b/w d characters...attitude realy suits on swayam
n d jealous n confused state is reflectn sharons inside world...both a r lukng fab in diff avatars

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

angel1302AmRiTa_Smuskurana-Sakina-

AmRiTa_S

IF-Dazzler

AmRiTa_S

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
So true..jayeeta

I am loving every bit of this change, swayam and sharon deserves this in dere own respective ways in order to know each other well, specially sharon as she is the one who needs to wake up.

But, i would love to see swayam being aware of sharon's jealousy...that will surely be a treat to watch.

looking forward to monday..swaron rocks Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaRon227muskurana

-Sakina-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sakina-

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
^^^

I personally think its good that he's not aware.That makes it more natural.And going by the present track where he's just ignoring her,i don't think they should show him as being aware of Sharon's jealousy.

AmRiTa_S

IF-Dazzler

AmRiTa_S

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sakina-

^^^

I personally think its good that he's not aware.That makes it more natural.And going by the present track where he's just ignoring her,i don't think they should show him as being aware of Sharon's jealousy.

well i agree may be they can show this jab swayam ka gussa thoda thanda ho jaaye and he feels that sharon is realizing her mistake...but just for the eyes girl it will be so cute to watch :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muskurana

-bitz-

IF-Dazzler

-bitz-

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
totally agreed!!Smile
d characters have changed a lot but dats really gud!!!LOL
swayam d HOTTIE!!!Blushing
n sharon d CUTIE!!!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sakina-

Parvathi12

IF-Dazzler

Parvathi12

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
u can bet on that sistah...lovin swaron...hot sharon n cute swayam se pyaar hone ke baad ab falling in luv with cute sharon n hot swayam...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radzammy-Sakina-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.