Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Can you Imagine Mr India without Mugambo??? (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

cindrella255

IF-Rockerz

cindrella255

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DaShIng_GiRl

OMG you hate the SBS and SBB ones? welcome to the club then!! sometimes these spoilers spoil too much fun! and i am a sucker for surprises Tongue.. but can't really keep away from watching them, *ouch!*

and your post is bingo-ly right! even a coin has two sides, dammit! LOL

I m in der in the  list already Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stardust-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Can you Imagine Mr India without Mugambo??? (Page 5)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cindrella255

IF-Rockerz

cindrella255

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by somzz007

Originally posted by cindrella255

Hey Somz!

I accept he adds spice to the show but I hate him, not because he s negative character but the he had been portrayed...I think I expected more
I wud hav admired if he had tricked Anjali to change her property in his name but involving in cheap tricks for few thousands Ouch Confused

True I hate him too... But for once I don't mind seeing a male villain instead of a vamp... So I don't mind seeing Shyam for more time...or else CVs might convert mami into a vamp ..and she will ill treat gupta sisters...I will quit if that happens!!

OMG Mami's yapping s equally horrible as Creepu's stares!

Nope123

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

stardust-

Nope123

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

cindrella255

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.