Twilight
Twilight

India-Forums

Thank you Robert&Kristen.

ROBlicious. IF-Sizzlerz
ROBlicious.
ROBlicious.

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

If you are here for Humor or jokes , this Isn't a topic about that. If you have seen Breaking Dawn you will know what this Topic is talking about. I have never loved a couple so much. Robert and Kristen bought my Bella&Edward to Life. They taught me why I ever loved someone , what one person's presence can mean in your life. Robert and Kristen's real like chemistry reflected on their relationship in Breaking dawn bringing e&b to life. It was beautiful. I watch so much tv and no couple has even more real to me. No couple is this realistic towards life or serious events. I envy r&k for their work and I am a proud fan who will never forget what they've done. <3. Fake relationships never have that spark in them. Every scene with them together is a real deal. The real emotion behind it is very touching. Watching Breaking Dawn and specially one scene where they talk to the baby , is so epic. The emotion is heartbreaking. It had everyone Crying. Sometimes the smallest scenes with these two mean the most to me. Thank you Robert & Kristen. <3.  I Can't imagine what it's going to be like when Twilight ends. :'( 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

HarshaPatildharaDevil_Of_Heavenminahil1997bd670816Chand_NiTasneem-17radtFangirl_Anniemonaya4evamallika_14BazingaailuvOriginalsSunshine Girl

Tasneem-17 IF-Dazzler
Tasneem-17
Tasneem-17

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Oh...that HURTS Cry CryCry

Can't believe that its near to its end
CryCryCry

CryCryCryCryCry
Cry                 Cry
Cry                 Cry
Cry                 Cry
CryCryCryCryCry
radt IF-Rockerz
radt
radt

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
@Roblicious:- Thanks a tonne!Hug Was kind of waitng for your post after you watch the movie.. and i am really happy to know that it wasn't disappointing, not that i thought so, but then when you are so dying to watch something and it turns a bit lesser than ur expectations... u tend to get disappointed no??
ROBlicious. IF-Sizzlerz
ROBlicious.
ROBlicious.

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radt

@Roblicious:- Thanks a tonne!Hug Was kind of waitng for your post after you watch the movie.. and i am really happy to know that it wasn't disappointing, not that i thought so, but then when you are so dying to watch something and it turns a bit lesser than ur expectations... u tend to get disappointed no??

I don't go to Twilight with expectations , I got for my love for the books. No matter what the ratings are or what the grossing is , there are always moments in the movie that touch me. :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HarshaPatilradt

HarshaPatil Groupbie
HarshaPatil
HarshaPatil

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
You will feel every scene in this movie if you love some alot and yaa movie every moment..the way he holds her... the way they are together inspires you in so many different ways...! truly epic movie !
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top