im gonna miss out tonights episode :(

keshoo thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
hey guys,
unfortunately im gonna be missing out on tonites show...could anyone please give a rundown as to what happened in tonites episode of kasautti zindagi please!!!i would really appreciate it

with love
keshoo

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

keshoo thumbnail
did anyone watch todays episode???what happnd
i missd out on today episode guys
Khushalay thumbnail
ok i'll try to give u update of today's episode.
todays tanisha's b'day, her family wishes her at 12:00.
in the morn when kasak akes up, she rushe sto her housr, where tanisha is not talking to her bcoz she's late, kasak saya sorry to her, then sneha calls her up, wishes her & then prerna wishes her, tanisha invites prerna & mr. bajaj to the party.
now everybody is in the arty including bajaj& co. & anurag. tanisha introduces bajaj & prerna to her parents & everybody gets stuck that our kids r freinds.
tanisha asak sharavan for dane & vivan asks kasak. both the couples r dancing but kasak is angry with sharvan.
anu & vineet see their kids dancing & come up the idea that we should transform our friendship to a strong relationship, they thinks that both their children loves eachother.
madhvi & vineet r dancing & prerna & bajaj. sneha comes to anu & says that uncle i don't have a partner, so will u dance with me, anu apologizes for what he did with her, she sayano uncle actually it wasn't ur fault. they both r now dancing, anu gets some flashbacks of little sneha & the grown up sneha in the jail. prerna when sees this gets wierd but bajaj controls her.
at one time on the dancing floor, anu accidentely pushes prerna when she's dancing with bajaj, anu excuses.
anu comes to the bartender & asks for an orange juice, prerna too comes & asks for the same. the bartender gives juice to anu & says to prerna that ma'am u'll have to wait for ur order. anu forwards his juice to her but she refuses.
i hope this will help u.