BEWARE OF SOMEONE! - Page 3

Posted: 19 years ago
Dkaddict.. you not only entertain yourself, but entertain me everyday.. hope that counts for something. i am always eager to read what you have to say regarding various topics posted.

Aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww! Thanks, Bhavi! Your cho chweet! It does mean something, really! I truly get a boost when someone makes such a nice comment on my posting.

Actually, I feel I should be honest, and admit I was kinda hoping someone would reply back regarding that line. Its nice when we express our appreciation for each other, and I try to let others know what I think when a particular post strikes me in some way. So many people do so much in life, and never hear any good thing back. Just one nice comment can really brighten someone's day...

I do have a question for all the forum members and readers... I've gotten some feedback on what I write in various places, and I'm thinking on exploring the possibility of writing in a more formal capacity- you know, something that actually generates income...

Does anyone think its worth it for me to look into? Any suggestions regarding which kind of writing I may or may not do well with? I know I have not written such long and entertaining things as Disha77, but perhaps some one could give feed back on this. Being a stay-at-home-mom, I could really use a creative and intellectual outlet, and if I can make $$$ doing it, even better!

Replies, please!!!

-DKaddict

P.S. Sorry if I'm really off-topic here.....

waht Dk came on thsi site...OMG...he promised he wouldn't come...lol ..i can imagine him going in google and researching...GRR..i din't expect him to do this...3 hours....OMG...

disha...feel so sorry for u..he will tease u everytime...btw bomby here...lol...i needed more of DK! haha

o no, i feel really bad about all stuff we wrote about our poor inder. dk must be sooo happy to read diash77 post aswell as lata's, i wonder if he's logged in as some one,aaahhhh, i can't beleive it.

dk is such a cool guy, he cares so much about his fans.

Omg..taht be freaky if he looged on as someone....Oh Lord no...but he probably READ Everything....Like he probably read all of disha's updates...all of them in which she criticized bamboo stick....hopefully he wasn't offended...
Hey Dkaddict regarding exploring your writing abilities.. i think you should do a opinion kind of column. I think you would be good at doing a pros and cons of a certain subject.. you are really good at expressing your opinions. i can clearly see that you are very intelligent person because of your thought process so the pros and cons type of subject could work for this particular forum.. for example doing a pros and cons about all the characters or the soap itself.  maybe you should try for a local newaspaper (indian/American). that would be so cool. send me the first copy.. i would wanna read it first. ðŸ˜›
DKAddict,
I also like your posts. And you have a very good sense of humor. You should give it a shot.
DKcrazy

Thanks Bhavi and dkcrazy! I was kinda leaning towards humor and/or opinion columns as a starting point, and you've reinforced that idea. I think I will have to work on things a bit more yet. Thanks for the support and encouragement!!

-DKaddict

No problem Dkaddict. humor would be a good start too.. you are funny. i remember when you replied back to me the first time i joined the forum and i was saying that i am shy when it comes to talking to someone for the first time. anyway.. you made me laugh and also made my day. thanks so much

Originally posted by Bhavi

.. you made me laugh and also made my day. thanks so much

Happy to be of service! 😃

-DKaddict