Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rang thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

if thats ashish then 'hi' to him and also if he is snooping in he might aswell answer our questions!πŸ˜‰

rang

dkcrazy thumbnail
Rang,
That will be so cool if he will start posting here.
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ok Dish dear...

I will follow that. I will not praise DK dear anymore...πŸ˜‰
dkaddict thumbnail

Damn! What was that last line? The Hindi one? Someone please translate.......😭 I'm just an ignoramus....

-DKaddict

dkaddict jr thumbnail

hi ma'am,

de line : "SAMAJHDAAR KO ISHAARAA HII KAAFI HAI"

translates as: even a silent indication is enough for the wise one to understand

much luv,

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

πŸ˜† smisha!!!!

Well DK,if u really are reading this,which I think you might be,then I do need to tell u that you are much loved for ur portrayal of the fab character and even those who don't get to watch it can feel ur presence😊

dkaddict thumbnail

Well, whoever is or is not reading, I'm just going to go about my posting in the usual manner..... just being me. A very wise man once told me that, ultimately, no one's opinion matters, not even our own, with the exception being the Supreme Lord Himself. What He thinks is what really matters...

So I'll go on with my nonsense, which I find fun, and occasionally get philosophical on you all, and whoever can think whatever, as, ultimately, it don't none of it amount to a hill of beans anyhow! πŸ˜ƒ

trying not to take myself too seriously,

-DKaddict

P.S. thanks for the translation, Jr.

disha77 thumbnail

Hi Guys,

The message was meant for Ashish, who was snooping on India-forums yesterday evening. He was off yesterday and called me up to ask about the fourm address where I post (I have told him atleast a dozen time, but he does not seem to remember it) and then with much difficulty he managed to come here (he kept opening some other funny site!).

I told him that he is more than welcome to go and read anything he wants to, as long as he doesn't read what I have posted and then pull my leg over it. He did exactly that! He not just read all the nonsense that I had posted, he made it a point to call me up and embarass me to no extent (especially about the fact that I referred to him as a Teddy Bear) and that's why in irritation, I wrote this warning message, meant for Ashish......he teased me about that also, so all in all, I had a really rough time yesterday!

BTW, Mr. Nayyar took a good 3 hrs to read a lot of posts and had some rather interesting comments to make on them, especially on his height issue. Will write on that later!

Cheers,

Dee

Edited by disha77 - 19 years ago
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Wow. disha that was interesting...if at all I knew or guessed before...I would have written something..

Guess he just feels that u are a good friend so he was teasing u...that is so cute of him...

I know u must have got annoyed..but I think he was trying to play some fun with you...

Well we will wait to hear from you more about what happened...

dkaddict thumbnail

Oh, Disha, I'm sure we're all dying to find out whatever he had to say! I sure hope he found something, anything I wrote funny, interesting, or even provoking! After all, I'm a Leo, and like some attention! LOL! But, if not, well, whatever... life goes on. At least I entertain myself.

-Dkaddict