Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Rinky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rinky-

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Hello,
          I was just reading through the updates on the forum and an idea came to my mind. I did not see yesterday's episode.Reading through some dialogues used by Rishi Kumar to irritate madam indira i am convinced me against it ...Yet when I was going to sleep yesterday I had a brainwave...An idea, an inside look into Indira and Rishi's psyche...

There are two ways in which a sensitive person can be handled...

1)By being careful and loving towards the person. By showing empathy and compassion. By saying you are not alone, I understand you...
2)By using a jeering and a taunting tone. This method helps the person to divert their mind from the obsession with their troubles. Many a times you use this method to open up a very defensive-aggressive person who would otherwise not talk about their problems...

I am sure you know why I said all this? I am saying this in lieu of Indira-rishi interactions. No guy would go this far to help or irritate a girl like Rishi does if he doesn't have a ulterior motive. The motive isn't to harm Indira, it is to help her as we already know he is going to change her for the better...
    As far as I can see the future. He is trying to break her barriers and enter her core. Then when he does that successfully he would be more compassionate and respectful towards her...
    The only problem I have is the cheap dialogues this guy heaps at Indira, there was no need for such gross leg pulling, bordering on verbal se*ual harassment.Kind of irks the self respecting woman in me...
    His character reminds me of the one played by Akshay Kumar in Bhool Bhulaiya who entered the psyche of people around, also made life hell for some to completely understand thecase...Rishi might be doing exactly the same thing to help Indira on humanitarian grounds or due to the prodding of Vineet(we are yet to know) .I think when Indira completely opens up to him and maybe grow a feeling for him, she would realise he was here with a purpose...and then wham...LOL
           I will write a different topic to dwelve on the sensitive heart of indira...tab tak ke liye...enjoy reading this and I am hoping for loads of repliesBig smile

Love
Rinky

Edited by -Rinky- - 18 November 2011 at 11:00pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

penu10JPRulesros92-786Its-My-LifemokshashreeWAZMEmygabymoksha89Pratamesh.SilentPrincessRidhi.-Pri.RP-sreevijayan-PD-pratsyRoopal_ArDi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How to handle a sensitive person" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Rinky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rinky-

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
kya baat hai no replies? itna bura likha meine?LOL

-RS-

IF-Dazzler

-RS-

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Nice post rinky.
  Two points given by are absolutely right.I want to tell one example too.In mjht(ofcourse shouldn't discuss here,but just an example)when nupur was upset with her family behaviour after marriage,mayank taunted her tikki mirchi and all.And when she was unable to take part in the fim auditions,he talks to her very lovingly.Shows empathy and compassion.
  I always feel that Nupur was sensitive person but never show it like our Indira.So MAyank according to the situation used to handle nupur in the two ways.
  The same thing Rishi is doing.She is not thinking of herself rishi is using the second way,when Indira starts to thin about herself may be rishi tries the first way.-

Edited by sireeluvarti - 18 November 2011 at 11:16pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rinky-

-Rinky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rinky-

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
thanx siree for the answer...

sreevijayan

IF-Rockerz

sreevijayan

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
nice post dear..ur both points are right...

-Rinky-

.SilentPrincess

IF-Rockerz

.SilentPrincess

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
I think that's he's logic. Because sitting down with her and having a heart to heart conversation with her is unlikely. Its like asking to be killed.
Can't say much more, I haven't seen the last 4 episodes so I don't know whats happenign.

Nice post Rinky.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pratamesh-Rinky-

ros92-786

ros92-786

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
wooo very nice post...
agree with u.

-Rinky-

-Rinky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rinky-

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SilentPrincess

I think that's he's logic. Because sitting down with her and having a heart to heart conversation with her is unlikely. Its like asking to be killed.
Can't say much more, I haven't seen the last 4 episodes so I don't know whats happenign.

Nice post Rinky.

do catch up with the epi...u wud like it i think

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.