Piya Ka Ghar

INDER FROM TUMHARI DISHA IN PKG

Chetsmyster thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
yes folks .... Inder from Tumhari Disha is playing Garv ....MEGHAS LOVE INTEREST... are they scratching the bottom of the barrel? 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PriyaS thumbnail

Ag shame Chets - poor pole Inder!!  😆 ðŸ˜†

But seriously - the casting of the new generation is all wrong in PKG - Narayani as Megha is terrible.  Trying to smarten her up with the 1970's "bangs" look is so not working.  Actually she looks like Camilla Parker Bowles!! 😆

Chetsmyster thumbnail
the new generation has given a new meaning to the word tacky 😆... Rim in bangs looks so wrong ... shes trying to look young but she looks 28
bubbles thumbnail

i saw the first episode after the leap today. i mean INDER out of all people! couldn't they find anyone else,lol.

why on earth did they change avinash, i mean the new avinash looks nothing like the real one, there is nothing in common, he also looks younger (isn't the whole idea to make evryone look older?lol)

yashoda looks younger (prettier), and rimjim looks horrible, what is up with that massive bindi.

as for megha, couldn't they find a better wig!

babuji- why does he keep squinting his eyes, that doesn't make him look older.

isn't it strange, rakesh has black hair and avinash has white hair.

basically the leap , should take a leap back!

mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

the old avinash looks much better. and rhimjhim is jsut a wierd bhudi whose suposed to look nice! and megha is a brat!!!

-mika

pooor inder mann!

Chetsmyster thumbnail

LOL... totally agreed bubbles..made me laff out loud with a couple of ur comments there...

i think it should take a leap back too... im not liking the show anymore... i liked Rimjhim in a sari, she looked beautiful and with long hair following behind her ... and now she looks totally horrid in black clothes they make hips look bigger...n her hair..urgh...n her make up..double urgh

cutychet thumbnail
lol... well, i think they shoudn't have changd avinash too!!! Abt the hair colour difference, rakesh might be leading a happy life without tension so his hair did not turn white.. As for avinash, he spent the whole 18 years thinking about rimjhim and missing her so his hair turned white.
jas thumbnail
Originally posted by: PriyaS

Ag shame Chets - poor pole Inder!!  😆 ðŸ˜†

But seriously - the casting of the new generation is all wrong in PKG - Narayani as Megha is terrible.  Trying to smarten her up with the 1970's "bangs" look is so not working.  Actually she looks like Camilla Parker Bowles!! 😆

I was thinking the same thing about her getup..I was not pictureising her in that get up...

what?😲 inder is playing grav character.......... no way...............its a flop leap.........

sweetchick786 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

omg r u kiddin me? how did he get the role! that thing cant act at all! lolz!😆!!!!!!