India-Forums

INDER FROM TUMHARI DISHA IN PKG

Chetsmyster Senior Member
Chetsmyster
Chetsmyster

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 5:54am | IP Logged
yes folks .... Inder from Tumhari Disha is playing Garv ....MEGHAS LOVE INTEREST... are they scratching the bottom of the barrel? LOL

PriyaS Goldie
PriyaS
PriyaS

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 6:36am | IP Logged

Ag shame Chets - poor pole Inder!!  LOL LOL

But seriously - the casting of the new generation is all wrong in PKG - Narayani as Megha is terrible.  Trying to smarten her up with the 1970's "bangs" look is so not working.  Actually she looks like Camilla Parker Bowles!! LOL

Chetsmyster
Chetsmyster

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
the new generation has given a new meaning to the word tacky LOL... Rim in bangs looks so wrong ... shes trying to look young but she looks 28
bubbles Senior Member
bubbles
bubbles

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

i saw the first episode after the leap today. i mean INDER out of all people! couldn't they find anyone else,lol.

why on earth did they change avinash, i mean the new avinash looks nothing like the real one, there is nothing in common, he also looks younger (isn't the whole idea to make evryone look older?lol)

yashoda looks younger (prettier), and rimjim looks horrible, what is up with that massive bindi.

as for megha, couldn't they find a better wig!

babuji- why does he keep squinting his eyes, that doesn't make him look older.

isn't it strange, rakesh has black hair and avinash has white hair.

basically the leap , should take a leap back!

mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

the old avinash looks much better. and rhimjhim is jsut a wierd bhudi whose suposed to look nice! and megha is a brat!!!

-mika

pooor inder mann!

Chetsmyster
Chetsmyster

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

LOL... totally agreed bubbles..made me laff out loud with a couple of ur comments there...

i think it should take a leap back too... im not liking the show anymore... i liked Rimjhim in a sari, she looked beautiful and with long hair following behind her ... and now she looks totally horrid in black clothes they make hips look bigger...n her hair..urgh...n her make up..double urgh

cutychet Senior Member
cutychet
cutychet

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
lol... well, i think they shoudn't have changd avinash too!!! Abt the hair colour difference, rakesh might be leading a happy life without tension so his hair did not turn white.. As for avinash, he spent the whole 18 years thinking about rimjhim and missing her so his hair turned white.
jas Goldie
jas
jas

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PriyaS

Ag shame Chets - poor pole Inder!!  LOL LOL

But seriously - the casting of the new generation is all wrong in PKG - Narayani as Megha is terrible.  Trying to smarten her up with the 1970's "bangs" look is so not working.  Actually she looks like Camilla Parker Bowles!! LOL

I was thinking the same thing about her getup..I was not pictureising her in that get up...

what?Shocked inder is playing grav character.......... no way...............its a flop leap.........

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Hrishikesh Pandey celebrates son's birthday in style... Hrishikesh Pandey celebrates son's birthday in style...  12

Hrishikesh Pandey who plays Shakti in Humari Betiyon Ka Vivah On Zee ...

Kamya Punjabi just loves to be Bad! Kamya Punjabi just loves to be Bad!  21

Kamya Punjabi has no doubt, been acclaimed for her various negative ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index