Poll

Who do u think Jassi will chose to get married on the Monday’s Episode

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 19 years ago
Hi guys let's see who get's most of votes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
looks like purab for right know...
Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
yeah, we have more Purab fans here than Armaan's. Let's see what happends on Monday. 😃
loveneha_r thumbnail

hey

btw whats happening on monday?? there was nothing written in oct 7 episode about marriage or anything like that! Pls update me...i only get to know whats happening thru this forum..i would have been totally lost without this...i just hope i can see these episodes somewhere...but i guess that will have to wait till i get back to duabi in december!!! 😭

ruta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nah neha....they din't show anything about marriage but the latest advert. that they have released is creating speculations!!
ritu thumbnail

May be purab will say no becoz he knows that under what circumstances jassi is taking such a decision. Well if jassi marries purab she will need a strong reason to divorce him later, because jassi's family people have a good impression about purab and also purab is a takeover tycoon, if their friendship is creating problems for jassi and media is creating stories, what if she leaves purab, a looong story will be built by media.

loveneha_r thumbnail

thanks naina!

that cleared things out quite a bit!!

i dont think she will marry anyone coz if she does the story will kinda get boring !

anniegupta_ thumbnail
yeah.. me too neha. I think some probeblem is going to be caused and she will marry no one.. becuz if she already marries purab then when will the makeover happen, and what will be the use of hte makeover anywyas? It will already be a happy ending.. i'm 100% sure T & D will add a twist to the story.. its there usual ritual of messing things up.