Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Dear 4 Lions Films Production House, (Page 3)

kausar1219 Groupbie
kausar1219
kausar1219

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Simply_Smart

Dear 4 Lions Films Production House,

First of all, I would like to thank you for creating Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. It is a beautifully conceptualized show thus far with a great potential to shake up the Indian Television Industry if the show stays true to its story. 

And what a story you have weaved till now! I am always eager to know what is going to happen next, but that does not mean I want to watch what is going to happen next out of the show's setting. I LOVE watching behind the scenes footage and interviews, but there should be an element of surprise that should be maintained for the actual episode. 

I understand that you want to promote the show and get the audience interested, but allowing Saas Bahu Aur Betiyaan (SBB) to reveal an entire scene (with dialogues!) before it airs is unacceptable. Especially when you are building up to a Maha Episode, it completely ruins the element of surprise and the ambiance and build up that will be created up to the scene in the actual show. Even if the actual scene is fantastic, it  may leave the audience disappointed because the spoiler raises expectations so high. Or it can even diminish interests with viewers not tuning in at all for that episode because they already know what's going to happen!

I am still going to watch the episode no matter what and I loved seeing Barun Sobti at work, but I did not appreciate watching what should be a poignant and powerful scene of IPKKND in SBB on November 18, 2011. There is a stark difference between giving the audience a little teaser to spark interest and spoiling the intensity that your leads create in a scene by giving it away too early (I'm sure you already know this because you always have the perfectly agonizing and exciting Precaps for us!).

I sincerely hope that you increase the monitoring of what is being filmed on your sets by outsiders and how much of it is being revealed to the audience before the actual episode airs because it can have negative consequences. 

Best Wishes,
Smarty

i completely agree with u...each word of urs is xactly wat i had thot...d PH shud take notice of it...

Edited by kausar1219 - 20 November 2011 at 3:37pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Simply_Smart

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index