Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Dear 4 Lions Films Production House, (Page 2)

geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
dont worry... im sure there is more. even in the diwali seq they should a lot of them but we still got the payal scene and the almost kiss scene. i sure there is more. the scene they showed in sbb was the precap scene... so dont loose hope there will be a lot of arhi scenes after the engagement revelation

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kausar1219Simply_Smart

-CoolChick- IF-Sizzlerz
-CoolChick-
-CoolChick-

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Simply_Smart

Originally posted by garima_IPKKND

Sorry for butting in, buh u alwaz have an option of not watching SBS/SBB segments...Big smile...just dnt click n read tht thread !Big smile

You aren't butting in, hun! And I was expecting this solution from someone and thought about it myself too. But as I said, I don't mind the segments...I haven't till now because I love seeing Barun and Sanaya's behind the scenes camaraderie. 

They have showed scenes in the past too, but there was always music playing so we didn't hear all the dialogue. Or they would show like a 5 second dialogue scene. But this segment showed the entire scene, dialogue and all! Don't you think thats a little too much and ruins the anticipation/element of surprise from the show?

ohh their offscreen friendship n masti is as adorable as their love-hate relationship in the show...Big smileBig smile...love watching dat too...n ur right hun...it DOES KILL THE CURIOSITY...LOL...but m sucha greedy soul...LOL...i simply cnt resist myself...! bt yes imp. scenes like dis shud be kept as SURPRISE for viewers..Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kausar1219Simply_SmartJuicee_Sushiesreemeera

march2011 IF-Dazzler
march2011
march2011

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
a bit divided with your concept dear so far i love to watch the shooting sequence foe me it makes no difference watever it has i watch it even good or bad as watchg these two charactors its just superb and sanaya and barun offscreen camaraderie also is what had always wanted to see in all movies or tv shows actors to really know the person they are

kausar1219Simply_Smart

Bunny_Bear IF-Dazzler
Bunny_Bear
Bunny_Bear

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
I totally agree with you. It ruined my day and i was totally frustrated as the most imporatnt scene was aired before the actual episode with dialogues.
Earlier SBB ruined my interest in watching the diya scene as the lead actors sais that they did not like these romantic scenes and also how unromantic they were. And now it again ruined my interest to watch the ME

kausar1219Simply_Smart

Rolzz IF-Sizzlerz
Rolzz
Rolzz

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
4 Lion's really love to kill the baby by their overflow of spoilers be it in SBS or FB!!!!
One of the main reason for Geet's doom!!
Atleast now they should learn from their mistakes!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Simply_Smart

Simply_Smart Goldie
Simply_Smart
Simply_Smart

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Today's episode definitely takes the cake! Although I didn't think the scene would be that great due to the SBB segment spoiler - it was definitely impactful all thanks to Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani's brilliant performances! 

But for future references, I'd still want the PH to exercise caution about what is being revealed before hand.  Its not necessary that it'll always work out in their favor.

kausar1219Juicee_Sushie

Maoh Senior Member
Maoh
Maoh

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
i too share the same problem...since i love barun i find it difficult to skip sbb and sbs...it also spoils my excitement but still the scenes turned out to be good coz of powerful performance...guess i should have self control and avoid those sbb and sbs atleast for a wk till the episode gets aired

kausar1219Simply_Smart

radiance Senior Member
radiance
radiance

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
the cvs must may attention to what is revealed to the audience beforehand , this was supposed to be high impact scene but since watching it  several times on sbb dulled its shine for me too ,most of us  are watching all the titbits of information about this no.1  show

kausar1219Simply_Smart

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index