ms-tabu thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

i have fallen in luv with armu,cant c his pain,i can confess here.i am heartbroken at the raw treatment heis being given,plz i want your moral supprt

tablet😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poison ivy thumbnail

hmm!! didnt u feel bad for jassi when he was doing mean things to her n when he CHEATED her.. forget jassi.. didnt u feel bad when he cheated on mallika!!!! ???

well, he has dug his own grave!! n fallen into it!! good for him!! hope he learns his lesson now-not to play the fool with love!

good for u armaan!! im glad ur suffering!! its ur turn now!!! REVENGE!!!!!!!!!!(i said this while grinding my teeth n with a haughty laugh-----HA HA HAA AA HAAAH HA HA HA !!!!! )

queenbee thumbnail
tablet, here's some moral support from meeeeeeee🤗

His pain is so real, it just flows out through the screen in waves and hits you in the face like a tsunami😭

I'm going to pop a pain-killer before watching JJKN today😭😭
misbah thumbnail

omg.

its so goo😉d.

excellent job.

good letter.

poison ivy.😊

Rumi thumbnail
tablet ! here is a moral support from me also! don't cry for armaan! afterall he deserves this lesson ! gold becomes pure when ist is burnt!!!in this way armaan's love is becoming purer and purer through these sufferings!but don't be upset , ultimately jassi will go to his arms!I am telling you , don't be upset and enjoy present episodes!!😃!
sowmyaa thumbnail
tablet ...we all can give moral support not only arman fans... 'coz even purab fans need same moral support for loving purab 😭 we guess we all need moral support..!!! Queenbee is right it just flows out through the screen in waves and hits you in the face like a tsunami 😭
jprasad thumbnail
I feel ya, Tablet. I am so sad for Armaan. Jassi go home
sooon!!!!!!   ðŸ˜­ 😭 😭
jprasad thumbnail
[QUOTE=poison ivy]

hmm!! didnt u feel bad for jassi when
he was doing mean things to her n when he CHEATED her..
forget jassi.. didnt u feel bad when he cheated on mallika!!!!
???

well, he has dug his own grave!! n fallen into it!! good for
him!! hope he learns his lesson now-not to play the fool with
love!

good for u armaan!! im glad ur suffering!! its ur turn now!!!
REVENGE!!!!!!!!!!(i said this while grinding my teeth n with a
haughty laugh-----HA HA HAA AA HAAAH HA HA HA !!!!! )

[/
QUOTE]

you don't need be so mean, poor Tablet is just asking for some
support. 😕
MadhuHC thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
you have my whole hearted support, tablet! even my heart bleeds for armaan. hope jassi goes back soon.
bluelotus thumbnail

Here is moral support for u from me. The man is not acting. He is living through the sufferings of love and I am discovering brand new emotions every time I watch the show. I hope they will live happily everafter.

I can't stand the tears in Arman's eyes.