India-Forums

Ayushmaan
Ayushmaan

wat is soniya's real name?

XxRafiahxX Goldie
XxRafiahxX
XxRafiahxX

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 5:19am | IP Logged

plz people tell me wat i soniya's real name i need to know!!!

Cry

cutychet Senior Member
cutychet
cutychet

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 5:41am | IP Logged
i do not know what her real name is... trying to find out
ayush_ki_pari Senior Member
ayush_ki_pari
ayush_ki_pari

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

OMG, I am trying to find out same thing and I am starting to get a bit irritated, she is nowhere to be found, please let me know too when someone finds out.

Thanks

Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
I don't know what her last name is, but her first name is Gunn.
ayush_ki_pari
ayush_ki_pari

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 9:23pm | IP Logged

No disrespect, but i kinda was trying to find the name gunn everywhere and i think thbat is the name of the girl off of Ghar ghar ki Kahani, and not soniya.

Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 10:11pm | IP Logged

This is where I read her name:

"I like to be pampered by people surrounding me"

-Vinod Singh

He is young, he is single, and he is cute, better known as Ayushmaan aka Vinod Singh. Vinod had acted in as many as 116 ads. Vinod Singh, who plays the title role, has featured in a couple of soaps like Daddy Samjha Karo, Dil Se Dosti (Sony TV),Hip Hip Hooray (Zee TV) and also acted in a movie called Stumped.

Say something about Ayushmaan?
Do you feel I need to say anything? Ayushmaan, is the story of a child prodigy who becomes a qualified doctor at the age of 17. Actually, Ayushmaan is a loser, an ordinary boy who is termed good-for-nothing by his father who wants him to join him in his garment shop. Thankfully, he has a supportive mother. Ayushmaan's talent is discovered by Dr. Reema Seth, the Dean of the hospital, who forces him to acknowledge and accept his strengths! After an aborted attempt at giving up college and working in his dad's shop, he joins the Vardan hospital, becoming the youngest qualified doctor ever. But those who cannot accept that he is a prodigy, ridicule him, hoping he'll stumble and fall. Thus, each day is a challenge for Ayushmaan. This is my first serial, which revolves around me. I have learnt a lot about the medical world while shooting Ayushmaan has to strike a chord between his professional life of being a dedicated doctor on one hand and being a carefree teenager on the other.

How did your career start?
If you remember I had done an album called Oye shava with Rageshwari where Arvind Thakker asked me to try for modelling. I tried my luck in the advertising industry and it clicked. I got my first Close up ad. In that same month I got 5 ads. Since then I never looked back. I think ad agencies have the most professional people. They give you a red carpet treatment. I think I started my career with the smiling ad and my destiny smiled back at me.

Do you have any formal training in acting?
Not at all, acting happened by chance. I did good roles in Sony TV's Dil Se Dosti, Zee TV's Hip Hip Hurray, Sab TV's Daddy Samjha Karo but for the first time I got a major title role in a tele-serial.

What was people's reaction after Ayushmaan?
Oh my! People literally started calling me Ayushmaan. Teenage girls wave at me. Kids are in love with me. Once I went to Surat with my co-stars Sandeep & Gunn (Rohit and Sonia) for one concert, where you won't believe it I signed more than 5000 autographs. I never imagined that a crowd would be so overwhelming. I never ever thought in my wildest of imagination that people would give such a nice response.

Have you ever goofed up in any of the scenes?
No,never. In fact you can say I am a one take artiste. I know there are people who stumble while delivering dialogues. But touch wood I am fortunate about this.

How is the atmosphere on the Ayushmaan set?
Oh my! We enjoy a lot. Whenever we are free, we play pranks on each other. All the artistes come to my room to play cards, we sing songs. Many times I play pranks on my co-artistes I make them act without the cameramen and technician. You wont believe it I know everyone by their real names right from the spot boy to the director. Our schedules are so hectic that we don't get time for our families.

Tell us something about Vinod Singh? How is he different from Ayushmaan?
Vinod Singh and Ayushmaan are two different types of people. One is very calm; quiet at the same time the other is very rebellious. Actually, Ayushmaan is a loser, an ordinary boy who is termed good-for-nothing by his father. Ayush is a genius, who takes a beating from anyone. But Vinod is very short-tempered person. If he is angry he starts abusing left, right and center. Vinod needs pampering from everyone right from his family to his co-stars, cameramen, director, and producers. Basically I am the youngest in my family of 5 siblings. Kids love me the most even I am fond of them. My co-star Kunal (Rahil) is in love with me

How about joining the films?
I have already acted in a movie called Stumped produced by Raveena Tandon. I am getting lots of offers. But none of them interested me much. If I get a chocolate hero kind of role, where the script appeals to me I will surely do the role.

Did Balaji house ever approach you for any of the roles?
Yes, right from their serial Kabhi Sautan Kabhi Saheli till now, I get offers from them. But nothing interests me so much because I never wanted to do any family oriented (Saas Bahu kind) serials.

Have you had any crush on anybody from the industry?
Not at all, I don't believe in having a crush with your co-star as I feel it is merely an infatuation as you work with the same person for 15-18 hours. I have one at presently it is a secret.

Which medium you like the most television or films?
Frankly speaking I prefer advertising, it is the best medium, as I said earlier I have done 116 ads. I feel people prefer watching ads as a refreshing thing. And then comes films where if you are successful then you are GOD.

Any future projects in the pipeline?
Presently I am concentrating on my serial. I am too busy, if I get some challenging role I will surely do it.

Edited by Selina - 11 March 2005 at 10:15pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Keithuu

ayush_ki_pari
ayush_ki_pari

Posted: 12 March 2005 at 4:55am | IP Logged

i dunno then, i cant seem to find her name anywhere!

niyati_patel Senior Member
niyati_patel
niyati_patel

Posted: 14 March 2005 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
i think i know its gunn nair and rohit's name is sandeep bensali

Go to top