Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 12

shaheerdiwani

shaheerdiwani

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
WOw Hershi ... luvd it ...very well written ... Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Smileyface

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS: Letting Go (Note pg 5) (Page 5)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bhavnah

IF-Dazzler

bhavnah

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
i loved it..it was awesme
thnxx 4 ze pm

Smileyface

soni_md

soni_md

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Ufff, that devastated me to the core ... I think my knees would've given way had I not been sitting down. You HAVE to write more. Much more. That was amazing! Absolutely brilliant, the emotions, so real, the pain, so palpable. WOW! Day Dreaming

Smileyface

Smileyface

Viewbie

Smileyface

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
NOTE

Thank you so much all of you! this really means a lot! I am touched with the response! And not only on here, the PMs i got! omg you guys are amazing! And i am so sorry for making you all so emotional, it was not suppose to be this depressing. When i first wrote it i was going for funny, but then it went in a whole different direction. But wow i really can't thank you enough, I am overwhelmed with the response! 

However, I am really sorry to disappoint. There won't be a part 2 of this. I can't continue it cause then it would kill the intensity of it haha! I wanted to leave a realistic ending to this, cause i mean i don't think they would get together just like that you know. So by continuing with this, i think it would ruin the OS. So really sorry, i can't continue this...and really i don't even know what i would write LOL!

But i do promise to write more OS's and bore you all =D And those of you who thought you got a PM for forever mine...LOL sorry! But i am gonna try to update that this weekend too =D so look out for another PM!

Thank you so much once again! You all rock! I will reply to everyone individually! =)

xox
hershi

ps: Those of you who PM'd be asking about the song it is by Nickelback its called Far Away. =) Its a beautiful song! One of my favs from back in the day =D The lyrics are amazing...and i thought it fit perfectly to ArHi =D

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

MaankigopiMadhushaheerdiwaniRozy77renee27niru273-sia-littlemoiFAYKHAN29zafisoni4eva-Garima-miss_bennetdaisydee425--Siva--monsi08.Saraa.-Araina-

Smileyface

Viewbie

Smileyface

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AquaBluez17

Res

edit

Aww Hershi. you should hav told me to keep a box of tissues near me! damn next time will keep tht in mind

It wuz amazing Hershi! I loved it so much! the ending wuz so intenseee!! You were right, it would hav ruined it if i had seen that.

N it didn't sound weird silly! you are just being silly as always ahah.

i luv tht song by Nickelback! it is awesome!!

loved it and see I edited comment be4 you even yelled at me!!
BIGGG!

sorrryy!! lol i didn't think it would turn out to be so emotional! Next time i shall keep it in mind hehehe! 

thank you so much hun! im so glad u liked it!!! I KNOWW..i really wanted u to read that part.."a lone tear falls from her eyes as his breath hitched" to see if it was good...hehehe but then i was like hmm no it would ruin it for her lol!!! 

haahah phew...im so glad everyone liked it...im so touched <333

OMG I KNOW! i love that song..its one of my favs...the lyrics are beautiful and so touching <333

and good girl! i was about to come behind u to comment on it..hahaha ...thanks again <333 

AquaBluez17

Smileyface

Viewbie

Smileyface

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lyraa

loved it specially the ending.. so beautifully expressed that m left speechless.. just amazing..

thank you so much! im so glad u liked it <3 I didn't think it would turn out so emotional...but im happy everyone enjoyed it! =D thank you thank you thank youuu <333

Originally posted by Arhi-Sarun

omg this was too good...you described their emotions so beautifully...and the ending was heartbreaking yet so beautiful that it gave me tears...really loved it 

awww...im so sorry for making you cry =/ i didn't mean for it to turn so emotional...but once i started writing it i couldn't stop lol! Thank you so much...im so glad u liked it...it really means a lot!!! 

Originally posted by the_rain

I was all happy getting your PM as I thought you've updated Forever Mine..LOL

But this OS was simply superb. You did a great job here, particularly loved the ending...Clap

hahahahah sorrryyy!!! i will update that soon =D maybe by tonight...or tomorrow!!! so look out for a PM haha!!

Thank you so much hun! im so glad u liked it! It means a lot coming from you...since ur such an awesome writer!!! The ending...was not suppose to be like that...i was going for a funny/happy ending but then i was like no...let me try something different haha!!! Thank you so muchhh <3333

Originally posted by aparna5293

Amazing harshi. U describe their emotions very well.

thank you so much! im so glad u liked it =)

Originally posted by taniks

Awww thatv was devastatingly beautiful , I loved it .

thank you so much dear <3 

.SajnaVe.

IF-Addictz

.SajnaVe.

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Amazing!!

Smileyface

malluangel

IF-Rockerz

malluangel

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
dude.
that end was depressing. like killo. killa. killer.
wow.

that was. intense, yet so damn SAD!

Smileyface

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.