Page 10 of 12

pooh_91

pooh_91

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooh_91

for some bizarre reason im unable to like ur os :o 
awww hershi
brilliant os 
did u just make me cry or what...end was soo intense...
a warning would hav been good :p
love the song...been a long time since i heard a nickelback song :D thanx for that
do write more often..

sorry tat came out wrong...:P
im unable to press the like button :p

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Smileyface

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS: Letting Go (Note pg 5) (Page 10)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Smileyface

Viewbie

Smileyface

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naddiya26

amazing

thank you so much!

Originally posted by Sivaranjani

Hi Hershi!! I'm first time reading your works!! You write amazing! Seriously yaar, you gave reason you wrote this everything but you didn't say this is gonna be a sad one..!Cry

When I was reading, I was like, Ok they will end together at the end.. But when I read it actually, i felt depressed!! Saying 'I love you' separately..! Bad yaar!!Angry

Now, I'm gonna read your SS. And hope it's happy happy.. (Else alos I'll read)..!Wink

Continue your work dear! And Please PM me whenever you do!Smile

thank u so much! wow im so glad u liked it!!! yeahhh i really wasn't going for a sad OS but it kinda just went that way hahahah!! im so sorry for making u sad! yeah read the ff..that will make u happy...for now...heheheh!! THank u so much once again! and will definitely PM u =)

Smileyface

Viewbie

Smileyface

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anita_21492

this was amazing

thank you sooo muchh!! =)

Originally posted by pooh_91

for some bizarre reason im unable to like ur os :o 
awww hershi
brilliant os 
did u just make me cry or what...end was soo intense...
a warning would hav been good :p
love the song...been a long time since i heard a nickelback song :D thanx for that
do write more often..

thank u so much!! aww im so sorry for making u cry! please don't cry...go read my ff...that will make u happy =D and next time i will warn everyone! LMAO!

omg yeahhh i love that song...i was going through my itunes and came across it and i was like omggg i havent heard this in forever and it went so well with ArHi so i was liek oh what the hell haha!! thank u once again =D

and yeah no worries about the like...IF does that sometimes =)

--sunshine--

IF-Sizzlerz

--sunshine--

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Okay from where to startTongue

From starting u explained the turmoil running in ASR;s head so week it ws just truly ASR.

Than that flashbacks and that feeling linking up was like the OS was running with flow which made my readin a fun.

Am I talking to wallsROFL

U knw even in the show and in ur OS hwtas amazing part the bonding between Anjali ASR and Khushi they have something common between them.

Khushi and ASR;s emotional connection was epic and amazing

Okay here I loved the money V/s emotional tals

Khushi really knws how to Pull ASR emotional string

ASR's emotional blast was just amazing

That frama queen thing ws so arnavish I mean u throughout remained in his charcter cz I have seen many people playing with ASR character and they totally turned him opposite which was not with u

and after that ring thiny and ASR's feeling were expressed beautifully and again I alws love old connection and linking as it shows deatailing given to ur thinking and OS so loved when he connects to Anjali's words

and ending was tooo way SAD but if they would have told there feeling than they must have gone out of there characters. So this was just awesome and never dare to call something bad I totally loved it

AmazingHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SmileyfaceAquaBluez17

areeba_blossom

IF-Rockerz

areeba_blossom

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
that was beautiful!!

Smileyface

Viewbie

Smileyface

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --sunshine--

Okay from where to startTongue wherever u want haha

From starting u explained the turmoil running in ASR;s head so week it ws just truly ASR.
awww thank you <3 i tried my best to portray his turmoil the right way

Than that flashbacks and that feeling linking up was like the OS was running with flow which made my readin a fun.
awww heheheheh thanks <3

Am I talking to wallsROFL
lol i had to add humor to it! it got tooo serious haha

U knw even in the show and in ur OS hwtas amazing part the bonding between Anjali ASR and Khushi they have something common between them.
aww thanks...that means so much <333 i tried to show that they both felt comfortable with her jus tlike how she did with them

Khushi and ASR;s emotional connection was epic and amazing

Okay here I loved the money V/s emotional talk

Khushi really knws how to Pull ASR emotional string

ASR's emotional blast was just amazing
hehehe thank u for all of that!!! while she is more emotional he is more money minded...too much of both is not good...and thats what i was showing lol =D

That frama queen thing ws so arnavish I mean u throughout remained in his charcter cz I have seen many people playing with ASR character and they totally turned him opposite which was not with u
hahahahah!!! i love the drama queen line too!!

and after that ring thiny and ASR's feeling were expressed beautifully and again I alws love old connection and linking as it shows deatailing given to ur thinking and OS so loved when he connects to Anjali's words
thank youuu <3

and ending was tooo way SAD but if they would have told there feeling than they must have gone out of there characters. So this was just awesome and never dare to call something bad I totally loved it
i knowww...i started off writing a happy OS...and i dunno how it went this way LOL...so sorry about that!!! though im so glad everyone appreciated it so much =D thank u <333

AmazingHug
thank u sanju love <333333 im so glad u read it and u enjoyed it! =D

my comments in pink =)
thank you again <3

Smileyface

Viewbie

Smileyface

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

that was beautiful!!

thank youuu <3333

ScatteredCastle

IF-Dazzler

ScatteredCastle

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Dude, this is perfection. I will return to this thing soon. Amazing. :| Just loved how it ended. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Smileyface

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.