Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

FF: Destined to be Yours CH9pg19 (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 20

ShivRajput

IF-Rockerz

ShivRajput

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Wow... Yaar awesome ss... Continue soon and if possible pm me whn u update

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Destined to be Yours CH9pg19 (Page 11)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RDKFF

Groupbie

RDKFF

Posted: 24 March 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Hey guys its me fiza! I'm updating chapter 4 from my cell... my laptop is in the shop I was down with the flu for a while now I'm better so I felt like writing so here it is

Chapter 4

Jeevikas POV 

11:30pm

I slowly open the door without trying to wake maanu or malu but like always my sweet choti bhen maanu was waiting up for me.
"Maanu what's this your watching TV what about your photo project you should be working on that instead na" I say. 
"Di forget all that how was your date with manan I mean after so long you both met kaisa tha" asks maanvi. 
"Acha tha after a long time I had fun" I said "maanu its late ill just change and lets get ready for bed tommorrow is a working day for me and you have college" I said trying to avoid any more questions from my lil Sherlock Holmes.

I get in bed and open my diary and start writing as soon as I start to my drama queen sister starts her drama. 
"Nahin! kyun! why this di your my everything and this diary is my ...my" Mannu struggles for the right word 
"Is your what Mannu?" I look at her with a smile. 
"Di its my sautaan just not fair you say you tell me everything but instead God knows what you write in that diary of yours I swear di I will main Mar daloon gi I will burn it one day" says Maanvi. She gives me one last warning look before yawning widely and slipping into sleep on my bed after a muttered good night. This is her usual habit though she shares a room with Malu, my Mannu still loves to sleep with me parts of her childishness that I adore so much 
 I start writing in my diary Mannu you wont understand why people write things in their personal diaries things they wouldn't tell anyone I sometimes surprise myself too with what I write ... I start by putting today's date
Today was a good day at work but very busy. I was so excited about my date with Manan I couldn't wait to see him but like always it was for a short while in between dinner he got paged to get back to the hospital. As always he paid the bill and took my word that I would finish my food and have the driver drop me home I kept my promise not only for him but if I had come back early, then Maanvi would find out then call and put Manan on a gulit trip which I didn't want  and Mannu would try to convince me to take a break from the relation which I can't, I know he loves me. But sitting there at the restaurant I noticed someone who shared a similar situation as mine albeit with a reversal. On the table next to me there was a couple who was just like me and Manan but in there relationship the Guy was so loving and his gf was so controlling if ihad a guy like him I would be lucky. 
OMG! what am I thinking! no Manan is such a sweet guy I think I'm dead tired I should sleep .
I close my diary and place a peck on my Mannu's cheek before switching of the bedside lamp.

Edited by RDKFF - 26 March 2012 at 12:32pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

Veronica1504chandana123kavyakomaliNihsonday_lilynishi12345misakiWara082007qwerty012Aashika_virmanKrazzy4u786luvzindagijenna_paysha1989Cute_Galsur001rev4evaLily2011jia123sagarpinky.paddaShivRajput-Antu-_-Aslan-preethis-Patronus-VarunKiBiwi

-Patronus-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Patronus-

Posted: 24 March 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Wow nyc ff!
Plz update frequently.
Pm n add me!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fiza28CavingIn

virman-fan

Goldie

virman-fan

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
loved it plz update fast
waitng 4 next part

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fiza28CavingIn

CavingIn

IF-Rockerz

CavingIn

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
This is a humble request to all our readers!
Guys please those of who are not in our friend list please send us ( either me Eowyn or Fiza lalmirch28) a friend request...
This will make it easy for us to PM you people and you will not be left out, hopefully...
If you have any problems with sending a friend request just tell us...
we will send you one and you don't need to accept it, you will be automatically added to our PM list...
Hoping you will co-operate!
Yours Sincerely...
Nidha.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fiza28

CavingIn

IF-Rockerz

CavingIn

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Fiza di...you have done an awesome job once again in depicting Jeevika..
Love you Di..

Fiza28

-Antu-_-Aslan-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Fiza28

Khushi15

Khushi15

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Nyc partt..!
Update ur ff more often its nyc to read..!
Do continue soon..!!

Fiza28

Post Reply New Post

Go to top