India-Forums

K. Street Pali Hill
K. Street Pali Hill

Update for 9th March

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Just another episode and the update in brief....

Starts with Smriti and Raunak at lunch at the club when Raunak spots Drone coming towards them.... the ugly music starts playing the background... the one which is an indicator that Raunaks mood is turning black... he just keeps gazing and then Drone lands up at the table...  Smriti is surprised to find him there and asks him when Drone chides her for being careless and coming out when the danger is still looming large...  Smriti defends her action by saying that she came with Raunak and so she is safe.  Drone is not convinced.. keep sqabbling over it and Raunaks irritation increases......  Drone asks her about her health and that she told his secy that she was not well and Smriti denies speaking to his secy... and that confusion continues for a while and Smriti tells Drone to join them for lunch.  At this Raunak excuses himself and Drone and Smriti start lunch, completely engrossed in themselves.  (they dont even remember Raunak until they finish lunch) Smriti and Drone get up to go look for Raunak when they see him coming.  Smriti asks him about his lunch (give the guy a break.,.. whats he supposed to say when u guys have finished ur lunch) Raunak says he is not too hungry and thye leave the club.  when they reach the car (drones car i think) the words surprise are written accross and Drone gets upset.  Smriti is also upset....  drone consoles her and the y all get into the car.  Raunak spots the can of red paint besides the tyre of an adjacent car and is a lil apprehensive.  In the car, Drone holds smritis hand as he drives, which again gets raunak irritated and the ugly music plays on..  Drone gets a call from the police who tell him that they can get the kidnapper soon as Ved is concious.  Raunak turns apprehensive when he hears this.   They all go to the hospital and everyone is surrounding the bed of ved.  When they persist and ask Ved about the stalker, he pulls off his oxygen mask and points his finger.  Raunak is standing besides Smriti and the finger was towards him.  Without anyone realising it, he moves away from smriti and everyone is wondering what is ved trying to say.  Raunak remembers the scene where he tried to kill ved and is very apprehensive.   Ved loses conciousness and the docs ask everyone to go away.  they tell everyone that judging by his ocndition, it seemed that Ved owuld be better by morning and he would be able to speak at that time.  Everyone promises to return then.

Drone is thinking about all the evidences and thinks that all of them seem to lead to srmiti and that she is innocent, that he must protect her and that he does not understnd the meaning of the various clues.....
Raunak is jogging/ running when he overtakes Aditya without realising.  he is in his own thoughts and the ugly music playing and comes to a sudden stop.  Aditya joins him and comments on how fast raunak ran and both start jogging again. 
Raunak is dressed as a doc and is beside Ved's bedside and pulling out the wires from the Ved's body............... 

abhita Goldie
abhita
abhita

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 3:40am | IP Logged
sorry great maratha.... didn't realise you were gonna post the update.
greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 5:18am | IP Logged
thats ok abhita.... u c, good u also posted, I think I slept off during the port6ion of vikram and dweep... i dont recall seeing it at all.................. and good update too.... i think I ramble a lil too much.. there is just so much to say.... i thought i will post a breif update, but then I dont think I know how to be brief.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top