Debate Mansion

NRI who say India is bad,rite or wrong...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

riaaa

riaaa

Posted: 09 February 2006 at 5:31pm | IP Logged

I feel it very wrong of indians who live in india think india is poluted and trash and will never change, so they juss go abroad and wrk there....I mean they get all of their education 4rm india and they were brn there, but at the end they goto some place like london or america and wrk there wich makes those countries chances of sucess even more higher! i  mean if they say india is trash and wunt change..then y dont they try to change it and make it better....istead they goto some other country which is gud and make it better...i think instead of trying to make gud better,they shuld try to make the so called "bad" good....

Edited by riaaa - 09 February 2006 at 5:33pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NRI who say India is bad,rite or wrong..." in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

heart girl

IF-Sizzlerz

heart girl

Posted: 09 February 2006 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Nice! But i strongly oppose the idea! Not every person thinks that way.. There are so many reasons abt y people do so..

-->> the first reason is that after spending thousand of rupees on thier education; there are no jobs availaible. in order to get a gud job u have to b at least 90% and above. woah! Its not that they r not willng to take step to improve India its because they don get the chance to do so.. Whereas in the foriegn countries the rate of umemployment is much lower

-->> Also people who are well settled there want to come to west ..y?? coz they think there is no future for thier children in India coz of lot of competion which makes sense for sure

-->> If we look at the other side, the govt doesnt view it as rong because immigration brings Foreign currency to the India which is viewed as a gud thing

riaaa

riaaa

Posted: 09 February 2006 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by heart girl

Nice! But i strongly oppose the idea! Not every person thinks that way.. There are so many reasons abt y people do so..

-->> the first reason is that after spending thousand of rupees on thier education; there are no jobs availaible. in order to get a gud job u have to b at least 90% and above. woah! Its not that they r not willng to take step to improve India its because they don get the chance to do so.. Whereas in the foriegn countries the rate of umemployment is much lower

-->> Also people who are well settled there want to come to west ..y?? coz they think there is no future for thier children in India coz of lot of competion which makes sense for sure

-->> If we look at the other side, the govt doesnt view it as rong because immigration brings Foreign currency to the India which is viewed as a gud thing

But the ppl hoo r setteled shldnt think tht way...if there is something wrong with our country...u shuldnt juss leave and say this is crap and it wunt get better...if its crap..find out ways to make it better...i feel tht u shuldnt critise it if u r not doing anything to help it or make it better.

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 09 February 2006 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Hi riaaa this is a repeat topic . You may want to continue the discussion in the old topic- Indian Vs Not India .You will find great views there.
Here's the link.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=50028&TPN=5

Post Reply New Post

Go to top