Tumhari Disha

History of Pari(neeta) & DK-Dish marriage

swathi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

History of Son-Jal-Pari(neeta) and DK-Disha marriage

Flashback time...Parineeta was teh daughter of Dev baba and Dev was working in DK's household...She was in college (so not involved in all the household duties) ...Vedanth meets her and they both fall in love..GArgi does not want the daughter of a servant become her DIL...DK shared a healthy relationship between parineeta.. vedanth sees them 2gether (DK and Jalpari) and begins to misunderstand their relationship .. gargi fuels this misunderstanding as she does not like Sonpari in her son's life.  She calls up Pari one night and purposely sends her to DK's room. She herself calls Vendanth. Vedanth comes there and misunderstands the whole thing. (anyways you know that DK is always drunk in the night so he is not in a position to understand anything) Pari also thinks that DK purposely called her to his room so that he can create problems with her relation with Vendath (as Vedanth is DK's step bro)... Vedanth accuses of her being a gold digger (he does not inherit anything as his mum has finished the cargo business but DK has a thriving business). Pari leaves the place all dejected. (that is why Dev baba said that she just left) But then Vedanth comes to know Gargi's version of truth (that dk was responsible for all this) and tries to find pari but she has vanished. (So all these misunderstandings between DK and Vedanth). But Dev realizes that DK was not in fault and all these happened only because of Gargi and hence continues to work in DK's household. Before he gets a chance to explain all these to Vedanth he flies to US away from all his painful memories.

Someone had previously speculated in these forums that if Disha's and DK's was just a contract marriage why did they get married by the vedic rites. Logically speaking for a court marriage you have to put in a notice of one month I guess before you can exactly get married(in India). And Disha proposed to DK one night and they had to get married the next day. So they did not have time for waiting. Another reason could be that when Disha finally realizes her love for DK she has to remember the wedding and all the 7 vows that she had taken with him for the dramatic effect. Or else when DK refuses to take her help she can remind him of the vows that they had taken before the sacred ''agni'' (for the angrez - Agni is fire) . A court marriage cannot offer all these luxuries. (Anways we can also think climaxes of the 2 movies 'Woh saat din' and 'Hum dil de chuke sanam' for these kind of dramatics.)

Well As disha77 mentions in a few of her posts, the above is a product of my imagination and the fact that I will not be able to watch TD tonight as am stuck in office. So decided to put in my version of the story and speculate of what would have happened.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Swathi very well written story line, your Imagination seems to be very good, very well suited for our serials, well if the writer's of TD are fishing in the net for some  ideas , this is the right time and place, they will not find a better script regarding Ved and Parineeta flashback story, well done . The flashback of your imagination has all the write mix of masala.

Regarding DK and DI marriage combination of both contract and Hindu vedic marriage, knowing the crooked way Dk was functioning in those days , remember for some reason he had a hand in changing dates by years regarding Vigendra Bhosle property paper's or something to that effect, this would be a very simple feet for him for arranging court paper

disha77 thumbnail

That's a Good One Swati! I especially found your statement (anyways you know that DK is always drunk in the night so he is not in a position to understand anything) hilarious😆 You make DK sound like a complete Bewada!!!😆

But there is one hitch, even if Parineeta was Disha's sister, she could not have lived with Dev Baba in the Sehgal / Kanaka House. Else Dev would have mentioned this to Disha and told her that his daughter used to live here and vanished because of such and such circumstances. Also, strangely enough Dev never mentioned about Vedant to Disha!

And now that DK knows about Dev and Disha's relationship, if he had known that Parineeta was Dev's daughter, he would have surely told Disha about it by now!

If I am not wrong, Dev had mentioned to Disha that he lost his elder daughter to circumstances and he had to abandon the younger one! Hence, it means Parineeta or whoever is Disha's sister will be elder to her and in all probability Dev had lost his elder daughter before he abandoned Disha (Even during the flashbacks, only Disha is shown in the Bhosale House and there is no mention of any sister)

How funny it will be if Parineeta is indeed Disha's sister. That means the elder sister is married to the younger brother and the younger sister is married to the elder brother. So techncially, Parineeta will be Disha's devrani (that's the term used for husband's younger brother's wife) inspite of being her elder sister and Disha will be Parineeta's Jethani (thats the term used for husband's elder brother's wife) inspite of being her younger sister......it reminds of me of Ekta Kapoor's hit serial, Kundali which had a similar storyline!

The script-writer of Tumhari Disha have no idea that their serial is scrutinised in such details and I guess they should not take their viewers for granted and botch up dates, ages and relationships big time!

The Nemisis of the Writers of TD!

Dee

AALIYAH786 thumbnail
Excellent review Swathi, I actually thought that it was the future of TD, but at the end you mentioned that its just your imaginations, but i must say its sounds exactly like what may happen, it really fits into place, Gargi the witch that she is must have had something to do with it and blamed our vunerable Dushyant
jingle thumbnail

dev had mentioned that he lost his other daughter that is disha's sister

i hope that they will not show pareenetha as disha's lost sister

samy74 thumbnail

Hi

The anaylsis is sooooooooooo funny. yes i agree if Dk knew about Disha's sister he would have told her by now.. But i also think that Gargi was the main culprit whatever happened between Vedant, DK and Parineera just guessing.

But i think now with Vedant moving in things will be more exciting and i can't for your update Disha.

Samy

aasmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Now we have another member who is so very good at writing stories ... well done swathi .. I am on the readers side ( i mean I love to read the posts...)
Asian Princess thumbnail

great prediction swathi 😊

yehh that would be soo funny if parennita was disha's sis then both brothers would have the same taste in girls loll 😆 It would be even funnier if sanya was disha sister then both sisters would be after the same guy loll 😆 rano and disha with inder and disha and sanya with dk lollll 😆

spark thumbnail
Pareenetha might have been a gold digger who might have used vedanth to enter the sehegal house whom vedanth had loved.preenetha after realising the whole wealth lies with dk and not with vedanth ,might have tried to win over dk something which didnot happen so she might have left vedanth ........
dkaddict thumbnail

Swathi, Disha, Spark- all good ideas! Perhaps the forum should take over writing the script! 😆

Samy, I also suspect Gargi was at the root of the prblem between DK-Vedant-Parineeta. That woman can't keep her nose out of anything! Maybe that cow-ring in her nose is really an antenna she uses to sense situations where she can cause trouble! 😆

-DKaddict