Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rumi thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Originally posted by: pj04

god tablet you are frustating me here man!!!! aapka problem kya hai....why so much negativity ........dil hai .....if you keep shocking it....it will break.

calm down...drink a glass of water and read armaan chalisa ...you will feel better and more hopeful about future.

exactly! i was trying to say this also!why are you coming always with such shocking posts???can't you think positively? look,in the last episode they followed exactly the original story! so nothing to be worried about!!! all these which you are coming across are rumours! please  don't pay attention to them and enjoy the present episodes! i think i am saying this to you for the third time!๐Ÿ˜•!!!!!!

loveneha_r thumbnail
yeah tablet!!!! stop going to the set india forums!!!! simple stay at IF!!!!
adi04 thumbnail
guys it was a rumor....big confusion.....but its not true....but one never knows with T & D
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jprasad

Minnie wrote "...  Just into bed and Jassi suddenly breaks away
from Purab...'Armaaaan ssiiiiiirrr!!' ,to the utter disgust of Purab
Mehra...."

So she is thinking of Armaan Sir when ahem and it leads to her
explosion of 'Armaaaan ssiiiiiirrr!!'....maybe I gotta try that. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Pati sochega...yeh kya ho raha hain aur apna haath Purab ke saath milayega...Armaan se badla lene

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Minnie that was too good...

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Puaja...Armaan Chalisa...that was too good...

jingle thumbnail
jassi will marry armu and no one else๐Ÿ˜ญ
alien_visitor thumbnail
If they are going to change how about this pairing...Armaan Jassi, then Purab Mallika? No need to fret and fume...Jassi goes to Armaan and none other
MadhuHC thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! plz say that's not true. i've been watching jjkn from day one and since then its been my dream to see jassi as armaan's dulhan. abt mallika being alone if jassi and armaan are united, who cares abt mallika? i mean, she's been such a bitch to jassi, always insulting her about her plain looks and her middle class family. i think it would be a good lesson for her if she's left all alone at the end and armaan marries jassi. at least, it'll teach her that looks are not the most important thing in the world and its character that matters.