Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

jacinta_91

Goldie

jacinta_91

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
hey sorry for posting late..had some errands to do...

Episode starts whereby mr kaushik is calling karthik but the phone cant be heard as children are playing...and he calls lovely but still no one is picking up...and mrs kaushik starts looking for mr kaushik..mr kaushik says what am i suppose to do???i cant leave without warning the kids...i will stay here untill the kids dont answer..if i go home suddenly the children will be dead by mrs kaushik...scene goes back where utkarsh playing music again.and all children playing and outside kaushik niwas the nosy neighbour aarti starts to investigate...and she starts saying u cant hide anything from me..i will know eventually what is going on...and she says i will enter the house but how do i enter???the have closed the door..and she tries sneaking in the house by opening the window but it got stuck..and she goes inside through the door(which i thought nimmi locked it)and she goes through a small window and starts seeing what going on in the house and she is shocked seeing the party happening in the house...and she says oh ho ho there so nice party going on here and she says i think kakisa is not here and she no i think kaki sa dont even know there is a party in the house..these ppl are doing silently at her back...now i have story to tell kakisa that what are doing behind her back...and she comes inside the house while anu wins the musical games...and aarti starts screaming stop all these noise...lovely,gehna,nimmi,ria,karthik,utkarsh,shivenedu,
bittu and aditya and simran shocked.
.and she says..i want to my prayers but there is so much of noise..i am not able to do it...she says in the area..there not only kaushik family but is other family too..lovely says bhabhi we are playing games that also inside the house not outside..aarti replies..u play in or out still my ears pain...and nimmi says aarti we will put the volume a bit slow...and arti says ...ha this what u call smartness..and she ask where is kakisa..i will go after meeting kakisa...all shocked...simran tells aarti..aarti bhabhi..rather than interfering other ppls life why dont give attention to your husband...aarti looks shocked and ask what do you mean??simran says..when i was going for my duty ..i saw him talking to other woman..and she starts screaming..u wait here i will go and investigate what going on...all look relieved...and nimmi says i will go and lock the door ...what if she comes again then..lovely smiles and agrees..and lovely says come on lets continue our game...

Scene moves to mr kaushik in the bathroom and mrs kaushik...saying sa..and mr kaushik says ..now what am i to do..and mrs kaushik knocks the door and ask what are u doing inside..and mr kaushik says i will take 10 minutes more...and he says i feel very uncomfortable...and mrs kaushik says look sa dont make up stories...mr kaushik looks shocked..and mrs kaushik says i know u are saying lies to me again...mr kaushik says what are u saying??cant u wait a bit more longer for me...dont you worry for me..mrs kaushik says look sa dont show me ur smartness..i know u want to delay some more tyme isnt it...and she says dont argue with me and come out fast..mr kaushik looks frustated...and says to fool this woman is just next to impossible...and he says i will leave an sms at karthiks phone...and he comes out of the bathroom and mrs kaushik looks annoyed with him...and she goes to mr verma and says okey bhaisaab we shall take ur leave now...and she says even bhabhisa is not here u took care of us very well..gave us very good food...for that thank you very much...and she says we shall leave now..mr verma just agrees..and says to mr kaushik shall we go sa??and mr kaushik says lets go...and he says to mr verma..thank you very much for ur help...and mr verma says...look satto ..what i could have done i did..but u better be carefull..bhabhisa looks very angry..mr kaushik says...ya ya i understand and he continues..satto ur dead today...

Scene back to birthday party where all children says to babli...this is the best birthday party so far...and they thank lovely by saying this is the best birthday party ever had..thank you once again..lovely smiles...and gudia says to lovely..babli party was superb..until now we didnt even know how to celebrate birthday parties...babli,lucky and anu agrees...and lovely says dont thanks me alone..go and thank ur parents also...if they didnt say yes..then there was nvr a party...go and say thank u to them...all children go and says thanks to their parents...gehna starts crying while lovely looks and gehna says i have never seen the kids so happy untill today..and she says all because of u lovely..lovely and karthik look at each other and smile...and karthik goes looking for his phone and sees the message..and scene shifts to mr and mrs kaushik riding at the scooter and suddenly it stops..mr kausik says dont know what happen to this scooter..mrs kaushik says..sa faster ..i want to go home as fast as possible...and mr kaushik says okey..i sit u push ..mrs kauhsik says no i not doing it...i am walking home..then mr kaushik says okey u sit i push...mrs kaushik says are u okey or not...and she says u push ..i am walking 1...while mr kaushik says hey wait first...

and suddenly aarti comes and says kakisa..today i want to tell u smth important...mr kaushik says oh god are they go talk about the party???mrs kaushik says to look aarti i dont have tyme for ur nonense..and says i want to go home and arti says ,nono kakisa..today i will tell the truth..mr kaushik pulls aarti away and says look aarti we will talk later..we are in a hurry...and aarti says as u wish kakasa...mr and mrs kaushik leaves..and aarti says kakisa wen u go in push the door whith ur 2 hands ...then ull see the truth..and she says it will be fun..mrs kaushik opens the door..while mr kaushik walks behind and she sees smth...

precap..she says to her children ull eat ,i will change and come...and she sees the colourful hat bittuji wore..

scene back to where she sees the house total clean..where everybody sitting down and talking..and mr kaushik looks relieved..and she thinks dont know what was i thinking..everything looks fine over here...utkarsh says ..massa,bapusa why are standing there??come in and she looks suspicious at all her DIL and DIl look at her..u all haven eaten yet..karthik says no massa we were waiting for you...we shall eat together...bittu and utkarsh agrees..and mrs kaushik says i have told nimmi bahu that i have eaten at mr verma house..and she says ull eat 1 ..i will go in my room..bittuji says quietly..i have eaten a lot of cake ..where got space now..utkarsh says shut up...mr kaushik signals nimmi asking all is well..nimmi signal back all went well..lovely comes and ask mrs kaushik u both went to see mr verma..how was he??mrs kaushik gives a look and mr kaushik says with gods grace he is well..mr kaushik signal to her and lovely nods..mrs kaushik ask where is gehna bahu??lovely answers she is putting the children to sleep..mrs kaushik just looks and walks away..and lovely looks at mr kaushik..while mrs kaushik notices smth is on the floor...and seesthe colourful hat and she picks it up and turns behind while every 1 shocked..

precap...mrs kaushik says ya...i know its a joker hat what where did it come from???

scene again where she picks up the hat and starts investigating...and karthik,shivenedu and all shocked...and mrs kaushik looks at lovely,mr kaushik and karthik and ask where did this come from...and she says ..i am asking ull smth...and she starts getting angry and ask why isnt one replying??lovely says..massa this is clown ka wig hey..joker ka wig and mrs kaushik says ya i know its joker hat... but i am asking what is this thing doing in oir house??all looks scared...lovely says..these is for the kids suprise..ria looks like she ate a toad..karthik and all the brothers shocked..and mrs kaushik says dont go around the bush..come to the point..and lovely lies and says today babli birthday so i ask karthik to wear clown suit so he can clown around and tell stories to them..karthik looks shocked..while mr kaushik smiles..and mrs kaushik says..oh i thought u were having headache and u change ur clothes and go along with karthik to play around like that..lovely says massa i ate medicines ,,so i felt better and the clothes fell in the water so i had to change..mrs kaushik ask why are u all standing like statue??dont u want to eat...i dont understand why are behaving so strangely..lovely buts in and says they all feel very hungry that why..and she stops lookin at mrs kaushik and mrs kaushik replies..i dont need ur answers for every question..u understand..lovely shakes her head..nimmi says.come on lets eat...we have put the food on the table so long alredi..mrs kaushik just looks..karthik says..i am so hungry..mrs kaushik says go and  eat now..i am going in my room and throws the hat to lovely while lovely looks...and mr kaushik try to try the cap but mr kaushik says sa and stops him...and lovely says..thank god we are saved...episode ends

precap...mrs kaushik says if ull feel that the rules and regulations is stoping u then..ull are all free ..it feels like i am the bad one in the house now...i only give punishments only...all look shocked..

thanks for reading...sorry for mistakes ..Smile

Edited by jacinta_91 - 19 November 2011 at 1:37am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

deepasalvanreena71adhewarsunimaleedsimidhillon89fesunilsriyapoojamystifyrecloud123A HUGE FANHeenapameetasingh4.LovelyDreamer.naj7dreamy4everprincessRock776Kittya_Cullen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MKKPB WU !8th November 2011(DONE)" in Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shwetha85

Goldie

shwetha85

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
No worries  anyway hardly any members visit this forum or watch this show, I guess its not a popular show anymore.. Hardly anyone comments or responds..So don't worry Anyways,thanks for the update :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jacinta_91Kittya_Cullen

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Thanks alot..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jacinta_91

sukhjeet

Groupbie

sukhjeet

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Thank you for ur update. V excited to knw what hPpenz.

jacinta_91

TinaSG

Groupbie

TinaSG

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
What a relief! I hope they think up of a good excuse for the colourful hair!

jacinta_91

Kamalika..

IF-Rockerz

Kamalika..

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged

episode is very good but precap, again emotional attachyar

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetha85

No worries  anyway hardly any members visit this forum or watch this show, I guess its not a popular show anymore.. Hardly anyone comments or responds..So don't worry Anyways,thanks for the update :)

the mkkpb is not very popular in this forum.

but trp wise show is doing wonderfully well.Tongue

it is ranked no.32 in all channels and ranked 6th in zee tv serials.

63208/11/2011Tue22:00MRS KAUSHIK KI PAANCH BAHUEIN1.69

Edited by 100raj - 19 November 2011 at 2:47am

sukhjeet

.LovelyDreamer.

Coolbie

.LovelyDreamer.

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
I love this show...
Btw, thanks for written update jacinta...

jacinta_91

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.