I am bming this thread so that can read from thread 1 . ๐Ÿ˜Š
Posted: 9 years ago
That was a wow story...
N a wow ending๐Ÿ˜‰

Hmmm so geet accepted maan so easily!
I thought she'd put upa fight... ๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks for the wonderful story!!๐Ÿ˜Š
Posted: 9 years ago
The story was gripping since very start. The suspense and mystery literally kept me at the edge but after Sunny's entry i could easily guess that Geet is the girl Maan was in love with. Though i m a possessive Maaneet lover but what Maan did or should say the way he did was wrong. He was kinda obsessed with Geet but in that process he did broke his brothers heart who had started living his life after quite a long years cos of the betrayal by Anjali-Rahul. So yeah i do hated Maan for it somewhere. And this story was more about mystery than Maaneet. They actually had very little scenes may be that was also the reason i couldnt ship them wholeheartedly. But of course i was happy that you dint made Maan die at the end n Maaneet were together. After all, all's well that ends well.

Though i do have a confusion, if Maaneet were childhood friends why was Maan so surprise in finding her at his office for interview? It felt as if that he had seen her for the first time. Though i understand it was to keep the mystery part going but still Maan's explanation at the end couldnt manage to convince me completely.

And also the closure Dev-Geet was real? I mean even there i thought that it was Maan only with whom she spent the night with again n got intimate. But then how come she not recognize Maan's voice when they actually had that small conversation where Dev decides to move on with NT? Perfume same, wearing Dev's clothes is all fine but how come one not recognize people voice? Does that mean Dev-Geet actually got intimate? And if i believe that it was Maan indeed then why that brotherly kiss on forehead before partly? Kinda confuse about this part definitely. Hoping it would be answered by you or anyone.

Rest of the plot was intriguing. Really felt sad about Sunny's death and also about Dev's heart break.

-Sanjana!