Fan Fictions

Love, Lies and Deceit-Thread 2 Part 39 pg 64 9/12 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 74

--Ratna--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ratna--

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Rose   Hug...Congratulations!!...for the second thread...eagerly waiting for the next update...plz continue...TC  Smile

picture

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love, Lies and Deceit-Thread 2 Part 39 pg 64 9/12 (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shalve

IF-Sizzlerz

Shalve

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
congrats on yr new thread...

IsleOfCapri

IF-Stunnerz

IsleOfCapri

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
congo shongo DIDI

rituka7

IF-Dazzler

rituka7

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
congrats

shinonome

shinonome

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
pls add me to your pm list... it all seems like an elaborate game of Maan to make Geet his...

crystal-rose

Goldie

crystal-rose

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Thank you all for supporting me, encouraging me and bringing me to this point where i can think, what i am writing is not junk and the story is worth reading. But more than that i want to thank you for becoming my friends who do not allow me to feel depressed or to feel down, you cheer me up by sending such beautiful scarps, comments and perking me up. so i would like to thank each and every person from the bottom of my heart for making me reach my dream.

and

for supporting me and encouraging me and

so a very to all the friends

thank u friends for all the wishes and congrats

Originally posted by Water.

New Thread!  
Originally posted by dumas

congrats on the new thread ClapClapClap
Originally posted by geetsweet

Congratulations Glitter Scrap

Rose Graphic #29 

Originally posted by ksasi

CONGRATULATIONS for new thread.
Originally posted by ammu5

congo for the new thread.
Originally posted by JayaR

on New Thread... 
Originally posted by abinash079

congrats for he new thead
Originally posted by crazydream

congrats for new thread
Originally posted by PerfectYaRav

Rose   Hug...Congratulations!!...for the second thread...eagerly waiting for the next update...plz continue...TC  Smile

picture
Originally posted by Shalve

congrats on yr new thread...
Originally posted by Dreamy_Mystique

congo shongo DIDI
Originally posted by rituka7

congrats

Edited by crystal-rose - 19 November 2011 at 8:30pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Water.ammu56n6s6k6i6r6a6n6--Ratna--IsleOfCapri

crystal-rose

Goldie

crystal-rose

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged

This update is for Creddy whose birthday is today.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY  Creddy
(dear friends plz wish her by click the like button on the next post'plz)

Precap: It's done. The bags are ready.

Part 32

"No, no it's okay. You must have been dreaming."

His jaw clenched, "Must have been."

He checked his mobile from the side table and swore. "I have missed the conference call. You shouldn't have let me sleep."

"Geet I am leaving for office, if you want, take a day off but join the work from tomorrow. I will be late in coming home as I have some meetings lined up."

"Maan, is Dev alright? And how is Naintara?"

"Don't worry about Dev and Naintara. Dadima have sent them to Switzerland. Let this media upheaval die down then we will call them back. I am going now Geet, I am already late. You take care of yourself and you can call Nakul from the Haveli and settle the things with his help."

Geet got up and sat on the bed thinking.

She realized Maan had left for his office without doing his breakfast and she should have been the one to make it. But more than the problem of Maan skipping his breakfast were the problem involving Dadima, Sunny and Dev and Naintara. In her heart she thanked Dadima for temporarily solving her dilemma of facing Dev and Naintara. Now she had to think about how to ask Ma's forgiveness. She knew Ma was right in her anger and somehow she will have calm and appease Dadima's anger by explaining the truth. .

A deep regret and guilt overtook her at the thought of the wrong she had done to Sunny and her unborn child as well as Maan. Maan must love Sunny immeasurably that he missed her even in his sleep and called out to her. The immense love Maan and Sunny shared made Geet realize her folly of marrying Maan and separating two hearts from each other. She will have to do something to bring back these two lovebirds together and make her depressing self scarce from there.

It was her first day after her marriage to Maan. Geet decided to make something sweet as was the custom. She knew what would bring a smile to Dadi's face and she knew her routine also. Geet called Nakul and asked him to get the ingredients and to sort out the things in the rooms asking him to clean the other bedroom also.

It took her few minutes decide what she would be making for lunch and send lunch to Maan. Then she started cooking, hardly taking an hour to cook the special meal and send the packed lunch to Maan

It was time for Dadima's Pooja and she knew after pooja Dadima would come out in the garden for Tulsi pooja but when she saw her she was sad to see Savitri Devi looking so haggard in just couple of days. She blamed herself for giving Dadima so much pain. She had been standing hidden and as soon as Dadima finished her pooja she came out and bent down to touch her feet and take Dadima ashirwad. Savitri Devi was a little surprised at finding Geet at her feet at first but then she moved away not wanting to have any conversation  to her.

"Please Ma, meri baat ek baar sunlijiye, uske badh aap ko jo saaza deni ho de di jiyega"

Savitri Devi did not say anything but she did not move away either indicating Geet to continue to explain herself. Geet then began telling the truth form the starting without omitting anything or hiding her inner most turmoil of finding out it was not Dev but Rahul all these nights. She did not hide her feelings about get physically affected and desiring the man with whom she spent her first night neither did she hid the emotions about the confusion of her lover. She became like an open book for Savitri Devi from which Savitri Devi could open any Page and could find the relevant information. Savitri Devi also did not stop asking her questions, expecting Geet to provide detailed answers to the best of the ability.

After Savitri Devi was satisfied with Geet's explanation she did relent her attitude towards Geet, but still not forgiving her completely.

"Geet, though I have heard you out and believe you not to be at fault so much but still you broke the trust which I had on you. More than anything you have broken Dev's heart and I am not sure whether he is going to accept Naintara as his life partner. Naintara had been sensible enough to agree to marry Dev at the last minute otherwise I don't know Geet what would have happened? Khurana name would have been sullied beyond repair and all that because of you Geet. Have you even imagined Dev's reaction when he finds out that you have married Maan."

Geet bowed her head silently.

"Did you not think about Sonalika before you spoilt her life by marrying Maan? She is pregnant Geet and I shudder even to think what she must be going through".

"I have come to repent my mistake Dadima. I want to give Sunny her rightful place."

"I do not understand Geet, what do you mean by her rightful place?"

"Ma, Maan's life is Sunny and Sunny's place is besides Maan. I have come to take Sunny back to where she belongs, in Maan's arms."

"Maybe by doing this, you will truly repent your mistakes Geet. Go and get Sonalika and give her, her rightful place." Savitri Devi gave an unwilling smile to Geet.

That was enough for Geet, she brought out her hand from behind and offered Savitri Devi the bowl of Gajjar Halwa she had made especially for her.

Savitri Devi reluctantly took the bowl prompting Geet to get going to Sunny's room.

As she passed by the empty, unlighted, unused room she felt a pull of attraction to go and see what was inside that particular room which made 'it' her special place and refused to get out of her head and mind but she knew she could not give free rein to her emotions and imagination.

She hurried towards Sunny's room and remorse took over her at the sight of Sunny who had been sitting in a depressed state.

She knocked, "Can I come in?"

Sonalika looked up, saw Geet standing at the door asking for permission to enter her room.

"Come in Geet" she said, "May I ask the reason for your coming here, Geet"

"Sunny, I know how hurt you must have been feeling at my betrayal especially after we had become such good friends. How lonely you must be feeling at loosing the support of Maan. But there is no need to worry, I am not her to snatch your Maan from you but I have come here to give back what belonged to you from the first. Maan was always your and will always remain yours only. I do not have any right over him and I relinquish what ever rights I have over to you. Please do not feel you are alone in this world, from now onwards until the child is born your responsibility will be mine. I will look after you and will not give you an opportunity to regret your decision if you allow me to look after you and your child's  needs. Consider me to be the sister you never had." Geet explained all this in one breath and now she waited for Sunny's reaction.

"Thank you for whatever you are doing, I am indeed in need of a sister at this juncture of my life Geet, and for giving Maan back to me."

"I will help you to pack your things Sunny, I hope you don't mind living in the outhouse with us." Geet started helping Sonalika pack her bags.

"It's done. The bags are ready. Let's call Nakul to take them to the outhouse." Geet told Sonalika.

Percap: Sunny in the outhouse with Maan and Geet.

Edited by crystal-rose - 24 November 2011 at 10:59am

The following 93 member(s) liked the above post:

thahuharikashiva25krishna.Anjalinmishtimsknikki_angelattitudeshyakku68crystalgold31apubasuCandy_jsneetugarg123nislaArpita-archiMONIJA78fatiya52110AISHAJS01leothelionPaingelasmi1235armadrsingh0103-divya-creddybhakbhartifanthendral_111-Elfin-diyachillpiyushinaamteegixiaaMSgayatriMoon002redfoxannbellflowing_rivershruthiruchsapril12kavya.sravyadh_ritiSphinxNH1971LadyArwenmishtibmystique_girlprema_ksm-g19sweetanu2314kareena32Anvi2009Alameluchubzycyum321ninaviShimmerrgurudrishtiExpectoPatronumkabslocksgbhatNeejusehrish79-indu-TanuDDianMishti13lil.mizz.smexiimaaneetsangelritzy09ammu5LuvScooby-Veritaserum-Water.Ash1991mrk-1ksasiMehek25shalini01aamirkhanfanmandymoreShalveseemamary--Ratna--6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6_BlackPearl_honeygrapeTyropunam2712impoojavermagoldenmoontabby999IsleOfCapriNeelambari..abinash079dumas

crystal-rose

Goldie

crystal-rose

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged

Creddy

wish you a very

happy birthday

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

crystalgold31asmi123LadyArwengurudrishtichubzyMehek25--Ratna--honeygrapemandymore

Post Reply New Post

Go to top