Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

CONGRATS for new thread...

Daadi has now not so angry with Geet...she understands her dilemma...and Geet now taking Sunny to outhouse...

Rose there is no scene when love between Maan and Sunny is shown...when two people are in love they behave like that... but there is nothing like that between them...Maan and Sunny never said that they love and want to marry each other...
if Maan really loved Sunny he can't marry Geet...don't say that he did it because of only friendship...there were other ways to save Geet it was not necessary to marry her...
if he can marry Geet only for friendship then what he will do for Sunny's love if she is his love...

interesting update...

thanx for pm
Edited by tushti-kiran - 12 years ago
gbhat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update. the mystery is deepening
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Interesting continue soon and I think geet is misunderstanding  I hope that I' am right that sunny is not maan's love nore the child belongs to maan if it would have been true than maan would have married sunny long back when she told him about her pregnancy.
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
congrats on your new thread 😊
nice update dear

Edited by honeygrape - 12 years ago
mandymore thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congratz 4 new thread dear
nice prt atleast dadima talked to her,nw lets see hw trio gonna behave
cyum321 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
its confusing how this much going on... 1 question why geet got married at first place?? when she knew about sunny and now regretting ... 
TeamMcSwarek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i know Geet is doing a good thing but uniting them but i feel as if Maan actually likes Geet! i'm  not gonna say anything because i trust you're gonna make this a happy Maaneet tale :D
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
just finished reading the entire story till date...very nice and different...my feeling is the person loves is geet...i don't know where this sunny person has come from...maybe maan is just helping her out by saying she is his gf, because he thinks geet is marrying dev...now that he is married to her/his cheri...i think he is happy...

waiting to see his reaction when he sees sunny in the outhouse...also the truth about rahul...

hope geet starts getting feelings for maan 

waiting to see what you have in store for us
chubzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey rose congo 4 new thread...
Yeh kya? New twist, hmmm but intresting, waiting 4 maan's reaction towards it...
Downhill thumbnail
left me all the more confused...
when can we have sunny out of maneet's lives...
why my mind refuses to believe that sunny is maan's GF...i am so confused...i think it needs rest😆