Love, Lies and Deceit-Thread 2 Part 39 pg 64 9/12

Posted: 12 years ago
Geet- "Today my dreams are going to come true, today I will be betrothed to the man upon whom I have always looked upto. He is an inspiration, a friend, a companion to me. Dev. The man with whom I will build my future dreams with. With him by my side my only wish is become a woman of substance, he wants me to be."

This is a story with so many characters, each having their own story. Many of characters have similar characterization as portrayed in the serial. There is our main hero Maan Singh Khurana. Then there is Dev with Naintara, Sameera, Geet, Vicky, Pari, Adi, Meera, Sasha and Tasha as some of the characters. Then is the one who bonds all the characters together. And she is none other than Savitri Devi lovingly called Dadima by all.

This is a story with more of Maan then Geet. As in this story Geet has a crush on Dev, Adi is in love with pinky, Vicky is with Meera, Pari and Sameera both of them are in love with Maan where as Maan is in love with someone, though no one knows who it is.

Character sketch:

Savitri Devi: The Matriarch of Khurana Empire. A Lady with dignity always proud of what she had achieved with her sheer hard work. After the death of her son, she looked after the three grandsons Maan, Dev and Vicky. She is the bond which has tied all the three grandsons together.Lovingly called Dadima by all the youngsters. 

Maan Singh Khurana: A sensible, responsible person with rational thoughts but with lot of attitude. Is never able to accept carelessness in others and wants the work to be perfect.
As the eldest grandson of the Savitri Khurana has the responsibility to look after the Khurana Empire with the help of his two brothers.

Dev Singh Khurana: An angry young man, with great intelligence, handling Khurana Constructions with his brother Maan. Though there was very little difference between himself and his brother Maan physically but both of them had different temperaments.

Vicky Singh Khurana:  Younger brother of Dev and Maan, totally opposite in nature to both of them, very jovial, with care a damn attitude. He loved both his brothers extremely.

Geet Handa: An innocent, nave girl but with a bubbly and jolly nature.

Pari Handa: Younger cousin of Geet. Both Pari and Geet have come to stay with the Khuranas because some tragedy.

Meera, Pinky, Adi, Vicky are all friends of Geet.

Edited by crystal-rose - 12 years ago

Story so far

Dev is in love with Geet and Geet too is infatuated by Dev. Their Roka Ceremony is done and the marriage between Dev and Geet is fixed after two months.

Maan brings home a girl and introduces her to Savitri Devi. Savitri Dev is surprised to find the girl Sonalika is pregnant.

The engagement is fixed. They get engaged and on the engagement night she gets intimate. The wedding is in seven days time and all the other rituals and ceremonies are completed. Even when the wedding date nears Geet keeps on meeting Dev in the nights and on the evening of their Wedding she comes to know the person she had thought to be Dev was not so.

After some twists Maan marries Geet and now they have started the life together in the outhouse.

Edited by crystal-rose - 12 years ago
i just cam across of this ff ans it seems interesting and now m reading parts 1-31 
can u please send me pm now on whenever u update  

thank you 
Originally posted by Mishti13

i just cam across of this ff ans it seems interesting and now m reading parts 1-31 
can u please send me pm now on whenever u update  

thank you 

Welcome to the ff dear...i hope u like the story...sure dear
Originally posted by suba2011

Nice

Thanks dear
Congo on the new thread.
Yippie...

Yaar I m not happy with Maan's dreams. 😡
How dare he...dream about someone else😡

Sowwy 😭, kya karoon m possessive about Maaneet, no one else can come in between Maaneet...ab kya hoga?

Update soon

New Thread!  
Edited by Water. - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Water.

Congo on the new thread.
Yippie...

Yaar I m not happy with Maan's dreams. 😡
How dare he...dream about someone else😡

Sowwy 😭, kya karoon m possessive about Maaneet, no one else can come in between Maaneet...ab kya hoga?

Update soon

Thank u dear...

Well...he sure is in love with someone else then how can he dream about Geet???

ab to mujhe darna padega...kyunki...mujhe bahoot sade huye ande aur tamatar padne wale hai after the next update😆
Originally posted by crystal-rose

Thank u dear...

Well...he sure is in love with someone else then how can he dream about Geet???

ab to mujhe darna padega...kyunki...mujhe bahoot sade huye ande aur tamatar padne wale hai after the next update😆

I will hate him...😭