Sushpective: Time to jump into the ring w PIX ;-) - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by MsUniverse

@Rain...are you a Terence Lewis fan? I loved his work in DID!!

Terence Lewis? Where did he came from all of a sudden? πŸ˜†

I'm not a fan, but I like him. πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by the_rain

Terence Lewis? Where did he came from all of a sudden? πŸ˜†

I'm not a fan, but I like him. πŸ˜ƒ

Oops...sorry...I thought the picture you have on your signature was hisπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ  

OMG ...have I just spammed my own thread?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  
Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago

Oops...sorry...I thought the picture you have on your signature was hisπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ 

No, it's not πŸ˜†

But since you started the topic, I love your DP, she looks gorgeous here  πŸ˜ƒ
Didn't watch much of today's episode because I can't stand Bua and Shyam. I watched Khushi take her frustrations out on Arnav, things have definately changed between them. Khushi is not afraid to stand upto him, she was dead serious as she walked away.

The precap was so sad but this is what I wanted, I wanted to see Arnav hurt like Khushi was the day he announced his engagement. This needed to happened to Arnav, he needed that push to realize just how much Khushi means to him.
Hi Sush, I have been twitching my thumb eagerly waiting for your post on a Friday night. Yes, you guessed it right I need to get a lifeπŸ˜†

Today's episode was ok, barring the ARHI scene. Boy, the girl has a gall to challenge the mighty ASR.ASR didn't seem to mind, he kind of liked the attention from his lady love. Oh common ASR, we all get it. Yeh ASR itna bhaav kyun khata hai?πŸ˜†

Loved Khushi's "chattis baar Nandkisore" wala scene & her chat w/Devi maiyya. The line asking Devi maiyya to protect her from Buaji's taane's was touching. What an orphan must put up with😭

I hope ASR doesn't do the most predictable, the engagement w/La. It's not the WOW TRP raising moment anymore. They let the cat out of the bag way too soon.

Surprise me with a ASR-La breakup moment instead. ASR waving the white flag but not really. It's more of a frustration moment with the whole sagai/shaadi drama & calling off the whole thing. He is the mature one here, I'd rather have him do this than a tit for tat. You do sagai, so I do sagaiπŸ₯±
Originally posted by --Sari--

Hi Sush, I have been twitching my thumb eagerly waiting for your post on a Friday night. Yes, you guessed it right I need to get a lifeπŸ˜†

Today's episode was ok, barring the ARHI scene. Boy, the girl has a gall to challenge the mighty ASR.ASR didn't seem to mind, he kind of liked the attention from his lady love. Oh common ASR, we all get it. Yeh ASR itna bhaav kyun khata hai?πŸ˜†

Loved Khushi's "chattis baar Nandkisore" wala scene & her chat w/Devi maiyya. The line asking Devi maiyya to protect her from Buaji's taane's was touching. What an orphan must put up with😭

I hope ASR doesn't do the most predictable, the engagement w/La. It's not the WOW TRP raising moment anymore. They let the cat out of the bag way too soon.

Surprise me with a ASR-La breakup moment instead. ASR waving the white flag but not really. It's more of a frustration moment with the whole sagai/shaadi drama & calling off the whole thing. He is the mature one here, I'd rather have him do this than a tit for tat. You do sagai, so I do sagaiπŸ₯±

Ha ha...nice idea Sari!! Cvs have gone a bit overboard with all the engagement and marriage talks...All of a sudden  they fast forwarded the PAYASH trcak to a confession!!!!   What is going on  with that one ?????? Ab to lagta hei Omprakash is next!!

Arnav is the most inactive superhero when it comes to Khushi...remember he just sat on his butt when Khushi was going to go to Lucknow...didn't do a thing but brood and sulk...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...Khushi has to totally at the edge of a cliff...almost falling before he will catch her...
Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago
Hiya Sush!

Fantastic post πŸ˜Š

I wish I could say the same about my mood though...

After seeing the heart wrenching precap and the SBB footage, gloominess has taken over my thoughts. 

About the Payal - Khushi scenes, I found it so strange that despite the sisters being so close, they are not comfortable sharing their heartbreak with each other, although Its still too early for Payal to say anything to Khushi about Akash.
Khushi is adept at putting up a happy facade and today Payal too donned a false smile to hideher pain. That was a sad scene.

Poor Akash!! I hope he continues pursuing Payal some way or the other.

Thoroughly enjoyed Khushi's spunky turn and her giving a piece of her mind to ASR πŸ˜†
She did not let him get the upper hand today and it was cute the way she walked off staring at him that way. Of course, now we know why they showed such a scene - to build up the circumstances for Khushi to tell Arnav about her engagement.πŸ˜”

Lets see how the ME episode turns out...

Have a good weekend dear!

yeah! sush..I was also feeling bad for jalebi bai and arnie boy...their helplessness just makes me so sad...well...on the bright side...they are the lead pair...so I am going all izz well...all izz well πŸ˜³

have a great weekend!
πŸ€— appy
Originally posted by sbk2

Hiya Sush!

Fantastic post πŸ˜Š

I wish I could say the same about my mood though...

After seeing the heart wrenching precap and the SBB footage, gloominess has taken over my thoughts. 

About the Payal - Khushi scenes, I found it so strange that despite the sisters being so close, they are not comfortable sharing their heartbreak with each other, although Its still too early for Payal to say anything to Khushi about Akash.
Khushi is adept at putting up a happy facade and today Payal too donned a false smile to hideher pain. That was a sad scene.

Poor Akash!! I hope he continues pursuing Payal some way or the other.

Thoroughly enjoyed Khushi's spunky turn and her giving a piece of her mind to ASR πŸ˜†
She did not let him get the upper hand today and it was cute the way she walked off staring at him that way. Of course, now we know why they showed such a scene - to build up the circumstances for Khushi to tell Arnav about her engagement.πŸ˜”

Lets see how the ME episode turns out...

Have a good weekend dear!

@ bold - Shweths, I think she cried more for his Shayari πŸ˜†
He needs to learn some new tricks!

Payal fell flat again in the romantic scene but was much better in the scene with Khushi.

Normally I would have enjoyed the Arhi scene a lot more...It was light hearted and well done...Loved Khushi taking out his frustration on him...says how much things have changed between the two...she is not a scared employee of his...who used to work in his office and was intimidatd by his shadow at one time...Not any more...

The precap was heratbeaking...He was putting the ring where it was supposed to go...when she stopped him and said he couldn't do that because she was spoken for already...Ahhh...Heartbeaking...No wonder he will be mad like anything...

What ever he has said so far... she has been there...for him to claim...not any more...the snake has done something really drastic...Now can't stand on the sideline Anav babu...you have to jump into the ring...and claim who is destined to be yours...but before that happens...more heartbreak and punches are on the way...πŸ˜• This ME will be heratbreakingπŸ’”

Was waiting for your post, Sush ...
Same page, same page πŸ˜ƒ ... I liked Payal with Khushi ... for once, being the big sister and trying to be strong. And I liked Khushi's one liners about Buaji ... 36 baar nand kishore and please put her to sleep, I prefer her snoring to her taanas ... πŸ˜†

Khushi letting loose her frustrations on Arnav was really sweet ... poor girl, harassed about a ring she has absolutely NO interest in finding or wearing ...  I have a very strong feeling she's going to bump into that glass window first thing next episode! πŸ˜†

And after Arnav gets off his high horse, he is going to be in such a soup ... he can't stand by any more and see someone walk away with his girl ... it's time to get into action ... finally!!!

Will be back with more if I can ... loved your post as always! Now time for the action to start!