Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Sushpective: Time to jump into the ring w PIX ;-)

-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Sorry for a late post guys...just got to see the episode...Hopefully some of you are still up to read this post and comment...

This was a good epiosde...Lets say about 8/10...But somehow it made me feel sad...It was all about Shyamu's ring ...a constant reminder about what has happened in our Jalebi's life...You couldn't ignore it any more...The constant reminder was just too unbearable to really be in a happy mood...πŸ˜•

Arnav's sixth sense told him that there was something about this ring that bothered him...Even when he was asking Anjali and La...the expression on his face were ...like he feared the worst...

There was a lot of symbolism in what he said (unknowingly)...The ring is going back to its rightful owner...who is you didi...so you keep it ...it would make sense...Yes it would...but the ring is a ring the person associated with it is spoiled rotten and not worth keeping any more...thats just the way I look at it.

Shyamu and Buaji's presence is enough to spoil the fun...which they did...

Payal fell flat again in the romantic scene but was much better in the scene with Khushi.

Normally I would have enjoyed the Arhi scene a lot more...It was light hearted and well done...Loved Khushi taking out his frustration on him...says how much things have changed between the two...she is not a scared employee of his...who used to work in his office and was intimidatd by his shadow at one time...Not any more...

The precap was heratbeaking...He was putting the ring where it was supposed to go...when she stopped him and said he couldn't do that because she was spoken for already...Ahhh...Heartbeaking...No wonder he will be mad like anything...

What ever he has said so far... she has been there...for him to claim...not any more...the snake has done something really drastic...Now can't stand on the sideline Anav babu...you have to jump into the ring...and claim who is destined to be yours...but before that happens...more heartbreak and punches are on the way...πŸ˜• This ME will be heratbreakingπŸ’”

Would love your comments/ feed-back!!
Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preetijaiswal19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
great summing up! It will be some more time before ASR jumps into the ring!!! And we'll have to bear the torture of watching shaadi preps and all 

:(
loveBarunValley thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh i love reading ''the sushpective''!!gives me more insight to what has happened even affy watchin' the epi he he..as u've said it Heartbreaks on its way n not less but Galore as i see it hmmm seems like we'll be havin a tough time coping with the comin epis n some months to come 😭
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Sush,

"...Now can't stand on the sideline Anav babu...you have to jump into the ring..."

Didn't we all want our Arnav babu to suffer after the way he treated Khushi during Diwali ? Isn't this the tit for tat we were all hoping for ?   So why is it that I have this sinking feeling ?  Why do I not feel the pleasure of retribution ?    I do know the answer to that and its because I love these charecters and hurt when they hurt.  Right ?

So as you say - Arnav stop standing on the sideline and hiding behind Di, Lavanya or anyone else. Jump into the ring and fight for your love. You started this and you need to end it.  Did you not say that you write your own Destiny !!  

REALLY looking forward for events to unfold and your Sushpectives.

Take care

-Sush- thumbnail
Originally posted by: inlovewithKASH

oh i love reading ''the sushpective''!!gives me more insight to what has happened even affy watchin' the epi he he..as u've said it Heartbreaks on its way n not less but Galore as i see it hmmm seems like we'll be havin a tough time coping with the comin epis n some months to come 😭

My hope is that it will last for 6 more weeks...between this ME and the next ME...which will complete the 6 month mark for the show...and time for Arhi to get married...!!!

Aftre wedding...the real story (the one in the 4th promo) will start because guess how much Arnav will  hate the word love after the second time some one so important in his life who believed so much in love has been jaded like this (Anjali this time...perhaps it was his mom the last time!!)

-Sush- thumbnail
Originally posted by: premparbat

Hi Sush,

"...Now can't stand on the sideline Anav babu...you have to jump into the ring..."

Didn't we all want our Arnav babu to suffer after the way he treated Khushi during Diwali ? Isn't this the tit for tat we were all hoping for ?   So why is it that I have this sinking feeling ?  Why do I not feel the pleasure of retribution ?    I do know the answer to that and its because I love these charecters and hurt when they hurt.  Right ?

So as you say - Arnav stop standing on the sideline and hiding behind Di, Lavanya or anyone else. Jump into the ring and fight for your love. You started this and you need to end it.  Did you not say that you write your own Destiny !!  

REALLY looking forward for events to unfold and your Sushpectives.

Take care

Hi Ratna...so true!  We criticize him all we want...and say we want him to suffer...but the moment he starts suffering...we can't bear to look at his face...and want it to end...!!

mommy2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sushi πŸ€—--- finally a sane post!!!!  Sushpective scores high on my scale -12/10!! Sticking to the storyline and highlighting the high & the low points of the episode.  Brilliant!!

Loved it!!!
the_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Nice post dear, always enjoy your posts, never get to comment as most of the time I read it right before the next episode..πŸ˜†
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Heya Sush!

I loved  Khushi answering back ...  I prefer fieriness to goofiness... I enjoyed that scene, both fighting like kids.Arnav repeats this-s-my-house attitude but this time it  was funny
grrr! Buaji... This lady is irritating me beyond my endurance level,Can't she sense how much her iece is interested on the lost ring?Her only concern is her babua...Yuck!
Shyam...His mere sight s enough to spoil the fun...
And precap...Ouch! Heart wrenching!but  ASR needs this...She vacating her place from ASR's life will drive him to pursue her, if not at least he will realize her value
looking forward to ME...
As usual gr8 post!

Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago
-Sush- thumbnail
Thanks ...Renu!!πŸ€—

Princess...I like Khushi to hold her own too...but ususally the goofy Khushi is the Khushi who gets on his nerves...which is great too!!πŸ˜ƒ

Bua- babua...should go straight to hell...

@Rain...are you a Terence Lewis fan? I loved his work in DID!!