India-Forums

India Update for 9th March 2005

abhita Goldie
abhita
abhita

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 2:10am | IP Logged

Hi guys,

this is a brief update and my first time at it. so please bear with me.

Rakesh calls up netra and asks her for money. he collects this money and gives it to another lady asking her to take care of the baby. it is then that the viewer realises that Jia's baby is alive and that another lady's baby died. so they(Rakesh and Netra) changed the babies.

Here, Netra's dadi comes to meet jia and unknowingly tells jia that it is very sad that Jia lost her baby.  Jia is unconsolable.

She sees a lady with a baby and takes that baby saying it is her baby.

finally shekar makes her see sense.  He convinces her that the baby is not theirs and that their baby is no more.  (This was a wonderfully executed scene... excellent acting by Ankur Nayyar. and by Deepa Parab though she tends to go overboard at times, she was a bit restrained here).

Jia goes home and baba and they have an emotional moment.

After Jia is taken to her room, Baba and shekar share an emotional moment.

Jia and shekar share their sorrow on their babys loss. 

Jia is shown sleeping on the bed and here Jia's baby cries.  this awakens jia.  The baby is fed alcohol by the lady's husband (the lady who is taking care of the baby).  Jia wakes up hearing the baby cry.

Coming up on 10th March, 2005

The lady who has Jia's baby is scared (I think the baby is unwell or something).  she abandon's the baby in a temple.  Coincidentally Jia goes to the same temple and the Pujari thinks Jia has abandoned her baby and gives the baby to Jia. 

SimarikSmokin Goldie
SimarikSmokin
SimarikSmokin

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Man  why is werong with netra she is really messed up. I hope jias tries to find out whose baby it is and gets it tested
OodlesDoodles IF-Veteran Member
OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 4:49pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the update. It was great ClapIf you have time can you please post even these brief updates it would be appreicated.

I thought Jia had a miscarriage due to the accident Is that not the case? Did Nethra already have her baby?

abhita Goldie
abhita
abhita

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 9:46pm | IP Logged

Thanks Priya for the comments.

Actually, Jia goes into premature labour. and Netra manages to switch babies.  she even says 'Wah jia. abh main saari zindagi tumhe uss bache ka matam manate hue dekhna chahti hoon, jo abhi zinda hain.'

sarina_202 Senior Member
sarina_202
sarina_202

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 8:37am | IP Logged
what a little bitch nethra is Angry
SimarikSmokin Goldie
SimarikSmokin
SimarikSmokin

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 8:44am | IP Logged
what a bitch god i hope she find the baby i know this show iwll end up like piya ka ghar with more twists i hope she gets caught. Do you think jia when she find her baby in the temple will try to find out whose baby it is
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top