shiverz thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

hi guys.. I was just thinking-- Armaan hasn't really admitted to anyone except for Raj (and partially to Mallika) that he loves Jassi since he hasnt really told Puru or Ila yet.. He will tell them before Jassi returns, right? (because i'm not really familiar w/ the whole BLF story so i don't know..) thanks! 😃 

oh! and if i'm not mistaken... they still have to show quite a few scenes w/ armaan before jassi comes back, right? like the one @ the bar?

Edited by shiverz - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fairy_tale thumbnail
I hope they do show more of Arman because nowadays we dont see him much. I miss him so much! 😭
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: fairy_tale

I hope they do show more of Arman because nowadays we dont see him much. I miss him so much! 😭

yeah , i understand . even though i am a purab fan , i understand what u feel becoz i used to feel the same way when purab had been absent from jassi jaisi.......
spike thumbnail
I don't really care anymore. I have hated armaan ever since his deceitful self had come out. I know how u feel fairy cuz that's what i have been feeling since purab's sudden departure from jjkn. now i'm happy he's back. atleast i get to see him.
Rumi thumbnail
 according to blf there is a long conversation between armaan and jassi's mother towards the end of the story! and she is the only person to whom armaan really opens his heart! he tells his part of suffering in detail and at last he begs for her forgiveness and cries in front of her !he declares that if jassi does not forgive him and come back to him he will commit suicide!jass'smother ultimately becomes convinced and says that she will try to convince jassi !!!😃😃!!!!
jprasad thumbnail
Well, Armaan is one of the main characters of the show and
when he isn't there, he is missed. Another thing I have noticed
the when Armaan and Jassi are apart, it is like the show is
"adhura." When my husband goes away for weeks, I feel that
way.
pj04 thumbnail
awww...jprasad i feel bad for you but then addiction to a character will do that to you.😉
jprasad thumbnail
Originally posted by: pj04

awww...jprasad i feel bad for you but then
addiction to a character will do that to you.😉

are you trying to insult me through a joke? 😕
pj04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jprasad

are you trying to insult me through a joke? 😕

oh no jprasad...would not dream of it.....i meant what i said. when you are addicted to something , you feel incomplete without it. i was in ur place a few months back addicted to purab, life/show seemed incomplete without him. luckily got off my addiction.

jprasad thumbnail
PJ04 - sorry I meant to send a 😉 😉 back, but my boss came
and stood over my head!