Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

Stupid drama on Mona not wearing Sadi

tochukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Seriously , what was so drama about wearing Salwar kameez ??
So many Gujrathi ladies also wear salwar kameez these days , moreover it covers complete body !
That' hitler Ketki' didn't have any rights to insult someone's 'paramparik attire' !
She wants Mona to change after marriage and become a Gujju bahu , then why not she's telling Hetal to wear salwar kameez and eat onion garlic food for marrying a Punjabi ??
Ambaji is even more worse.. She says 'chup kar' to Mona like a 'barking dog' !!!
Crazy people around Mona.. If Mona has some self respect left, Mona should move out of that crazy house and live separately !
I am sorry to say but no elders except Bapuji and KAlpesh deserve any respect in Gandhi house !
Ketki-Ambaji-Phui-Hetal all these ladies should live with each other and bear each other's nakhre !
But CVs want Mona to suffer !
Edited by tochukumari - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Only Kalpesh and That Masterji are decent in that house

I see no reason why Mona shud be FORCED to wear sari by Ketki or Ambaji

She shud flatly refuse and say its between me and Anukalp and I am not forcing u to wear nighties so plzzz stay in ur limits and lemme do My work

gracious45 thumbnail
Mona would never move out or stand up for herself. I think it is about time we all understand and lets our hopes go.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
What makes certain clothes be right ??

These day all single or married women wear Salwar Kameez as it conver complete body and dupatta serves the purpose of covering one's head when they are in temple...

Sarees dont cover your complete body...Leaves little something for someone's imagination...

Which century are we living in????? 1800 😕

I find gujaratis to be more progressive people mostly...This is delhi for crying out loud...Even elder gujaratis in Delhi would wear SK than why not for the younger ones??

I can understand in small village in Gujarat bahu could be expected to wear saree but why in big city????
prassy.kavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ketki is forcing mona to wear saree and giving ex hetal, then hetal is not wearing chudis as her sasural is not gujji. 
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Psycho Amba ki Maha Psycho behna. These two women must have escaped an asylum after choking the nurses with dhoklas

Anyway, why does Amba refer to Ket-kayi has behna? Gujratis call their sisters ben not behna, right?
Edited by suresh555 - 12 years ago
April2007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: suresh555

Psycho Amba ki Maha Psycho behna. These two women must have escaped an asylum after choking the nurses with dhoklas

Anyway, why does Amba refer to Ket-kayi has behna? Gujratis call their sisters ben not behna, right?

Hahahaha...

They both are control freak abusive idiots..

Bedi's should teach them a lesson..

Mona should yell scream and leave Gandhi household forever along with her business..end of Ram milaye nonsense..